four

I looked at the watch that was wrapped around my left wrist before I opened the door in front of me. A quiet but loud enough noise filled the room before someone entered the room from the back.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school at this time?"

"I am here for answers, Deaton" I replied and stared into the dark eyes of the man in front of me.

"Then come on in" he smiled and opened the gate for me, guiding me to the back of the clinic. I put my hands on the cold metal table, stabilizing my body since I wasn't feeling right since yesterday.

"What can I help you with, Amber?" Deaton asked me.

I took a deep breath before I looked at my hands. "Something's happening to me. And I don't think that it's good."

"What do you mean? Can you explain to me what exactly is going on with you?"

"It's like everything's enhanced. I can feel things that I couldn't feel before, see things that I couldn't see before. My body's changing. When I feel angry, I can feel my bones changing their position underneath my skin. My fangs and claws are stronger and bigger then before. I can feel one's aura and one time, I could change their emotion by just looking at them. And last night, I swear to god. I turned out the light by just looking at it."

Deaton stared at me, inhaling all the words that I threw at him.

"You're not believing me, do you?"

"Amber, I've heard a lot of strange things, if you haven't noticed by now. But this... I've only heard of it once" he said calmly.

"What is it? Deaton, do you know what's going on?"

Deaton turned around and grabbed the calendar from the wall and put it on the table in front of us. "When's your birthday, Amber?"

"My birthday? What? What does this have to do with any of this?"

"Just answer my question. When is your birthday."

"July, 10."

"The year. That's the most important thing. Tell me the year."

"You're scaring me" I muttered but told him anyway. "1993."

Deaton flicked through the calendar immediately until he stopped in July 1993. He placed his finger on the 10th of July, my birthday and pointed to the small planet that was drawn in the left corner.

"That's it" he said proudly.

"That's what?"

"The solar eclipse but no normal solar eclipse. I remember it clearly. It was the day of a solar eclipse and at the same time the Halley's Comet was in the sky. It only happens every 75 years sometimes it may be even 76 years."

"But what does this have to do with me?" I asked him confused as I put my elbows on the table and my head in my hands.

"You're born that day. The day when the Halley's comet met the solar eclipse. You're gifted with abilities."

"I know, Peter bit me and now I'm a werewolf" I groaned.

"You don't understand" he said and walked away. No second later he came back with a book in his hands, opening a paige that showed a human being, lifted in the air by some planet.

"This creature is called an Addonexus. It's a creature of lore that is originally human at birth but if they are born on the day of a solar eclipse and when the Halley's Comet is in the sky, they become fired with abilities after they exit the womb. It is believed that they have a substance that infused with their blood that holds magical properties. They are able to control pure energy which also allows them to control the elements if they master them and they are most easily able to master the elements of light and shadow which explains your incident tonight. They have the ability to use the blood substance to control their bones and use them as weapons, being able to have their bones penetrate their skin at various locations. Also, Addonexuses are able to see people's natural aura and with this they can stop the person from using their natural element" Deaton explained.