Rituals and Advise

Start from the beginning

"I know mamma. I just came to inform you that I am going out ....." I didn't even complete because this time my evil brother interrupted me. 'Yeah none other than the drama queen of our house.'

"What? Can't you wait for one day. Inaraah will be here tomorrow and you can talk to her as much as you want." Azaan Bhai said.

"Bhai just..." Again I was interrupted by mamma. "Ya Allah Chote. I know you kids don't like to follow traditions but you cannot meet Inaraah." I stared at my mother completely shocked with her reply. Sometimes I feel she is the most innocent person on earth. She actually believed my silly brother and started scolding me without listening to what I want to say. I looked at Azaan bhai who was snickering along with my cousins.

Argh! Why is he so annoying?

"Mamma relax. First listen to what he wants to say?" Faizan bhai said. Here comes my saviour, my superhero. I just love him so much.

"But Faizan he cannot meet Inaraah." Mamma said. I just want to hit my head on the wall. How can someone be so naive?

"Mamma I am not going to meet Inaraah. I just came to inform you that I have some work so I will be late. Please don't wait for me and have your lunch." I finally spoke.

Before Azaan bhai could say anything, I continued "And please knock some sense in this drama queen so he doesn't trick or fool you with his nonsense."

As if Azaan Bhai wasn't enough, my cousins joined him in 'Tease Alhaan Mission'. I am just hoping they don't do that to Inaraah. I rushed outside before these people start again.
____________________

At the cafe:

I reached the cafe and chose the table at the corner to have some privacy. I was waiting for Ziyaad bhai and all this while thinking what can be so important. My brain was clouded with negative thoughts but I know everything will be fine as it is planned by Allah. I was in my own thoughts when Ziyaad bhai approached me. We greeted each other and settled on our respective chairs.

"Relax Alhaan I am not going to kill you. Yeah but I hate you for taking my little sister away from me tomorrow." He said.

Again the guilt engulfed me. "I know bhai and I am really sorry for that. I feel guilty that Inaraah is leaving everything behind just for me." This feeling was really killing me since I know the pain of staying away from parents.

"Oh no! I didn't mean it that way Alhaan. I am happy that my sister is in safe hands. I know you love her so much to keep her happy always."

I was surprised by his reply. Am I that predictable or I really behave like a love sick puppy?

"Don't be so surprised Alhaan. I can see how much you love Inaraah. My sister is blind not to see that." He replied.

"I don't know what to say Bhai. I am glad you trust me."

"You gained that trust. At first I was concerned but when you accepted my silly sister's condition, I was sure about you. And when you took the initiative to clear the misunderstanding, all my fears vanished regarding you both." Ziyaad bhai spoke again surprising me.

I understood what he was referring to. I shouldn't have hide it from them. "Bhai I am sor....." I wanted to apologize but he didn't give me a chance to speak.

"No Alhaan don't be sorry. It was none of your mistake. Fahad bhaiya told me about the incident at mall and also about the lunch. Whatever I heard from him, one thing was clear that Inaraah already knew about your past but she didn't tell us. I don't know how Fahad bhaiya didn't understand when you said you didn't have any idea about the incident.