Confession

Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam(pbuh) said: When a husband and wife look at each other with love, Allah look at them with mercy.

~Sahih Bukhari 6:19 Tirmidhi

****************************

Qureshi mansion:

The Qureshi family was settled at the dining table having breakfast together. All were eating peacefully except for Faizan, Azaan and Alhaan. They were eating as if they participated in 'Who will eat first' competition. The rest of the family were eyeing the Q-bros who were oblivious of the gazes on them. Even baby Zeeshan stopped sipping from his sipper and was looking at his father and uncles with curiosity.

Mr. Rahman cleared his throat to gain their attention but it went in vain. It was as if those three have their own world in which only they exist. Aiza who was sitting in between Inaraah and Ghazala nudged them asking them to come closer. Both of them leaned towards her.

"Bhabi, Inaraah did we forget to give them food for a week?" Aiza asked. Inaraah and Ghazala giggled at her humour. They again turned towards the three samples who were hopping food like they saw it for the first time.

"It's Shaytaan(Satan) who does the work in haste. And I am sure my sons are not influenced by Shaytaan." Mr. Rahman said in a soft yet firm tone while the three brothers paused and looked at their father who was eyeing them with a questioning look.

"No Abbu." Three of them replied in unison.

"May I know the reason for your briskness?" Mr. Rahman questioned. The Q-bros exchanged glances among themselves silently requesting each other to answer.

"I am waiting." Mr. Rahman said. The ladies were enjoying the nervous look of their husbands. Faizan tried to speak but nothing was coming out of his mouth as he was unable to think of an acceptable excuse.

"Actually Abbu we have some work and we are getting late for it. That's why we are in a hurry." Azaan spoke instead of Faizan.

"Work on Saturday? As far as I remember, I give off to every person working in Qureshi company on weekends and that implies to my sons as well." Mr. Rahman remarked.

"It's not company related Abbu. Actually Cho......" Azaan was about to say everything but Faizan kicked him from under the table while Alhaan glared at him. One more girly habit Azaan have is he cannot keep secrets.

"Abbu one of my friend needs help, so I thought Faizan Bhai and Azaan Bhai can help. It will be easy to finish the work on time." Alhaan replied.

Even though Mr. Rahman wasn't convinced, he let go off the topic. He was very well aware of his sons nature and how these three can build up a mountain of reasons to protect each other.

"That's a good thing but it doesn't mean you do things in  haste. It's a blessing from Allah(swt) to sit and eat with the family. Say Alhamdulillah(All Praises to Allah) and live in the moment." Mr. Rahman explained his sons.

"Yes Abbu. Sorry for the earlier behaviour." Faizan said. Mr. Rahman smiled warmly at his sons and everyone resumed back to eating. However the three ladies were suspicious of Q-bros. They kept on exchanging glances, silently asking each other whether anyone had an idea about it.

After breakfast, Q-bros excused themselves and left to work. Inaraah was about to ask Alhaan but he very keenly escaped from her and so did his brothers. Mr and Mrs. Rahman settled in the living room along with their daughters. They shared their experience with them and not to forget about the funny incidents they encountered during parenting.