Shopping

Allah knows what's best for you and when its best for you to have it.

****************************

Inaraah's room:

The best feeling is when you bow your head on the ground and your prayers are heard somewhere above 7 skies. You don't need to say them loud yet they are heard by the Al-Wahhab(The Bestower). With her head in prostration, Inaraah felt content with everything the Almighty has bestowed upon her. Her lips mumbling Alhamdullilah (All Praise to Allah) numerous times and her mind and heart at ease.

The dinner with her in-laws went well and the elders have decided that the marriage would be held after a month. Everything seems to be at a fast pace and she was trying her best to cope up with it. After a long inner debate between her heart and mind, Inaraah decided to quit her job. She was very uncomfortable and was unable to focus on her work mainly because of the girls who were envious of her. This job was her dream but she had to give upon it, so she can welcome a new phase of her life. Alhaan was not happy with her decision but couldn't do anything when Mr. Rahman Qureshi accepted Inaraah's resignation.

And now with only 20 days left for wedding, everyone was busy in the preparations. Inaraah wanted to spend most of her time with her family because after 20 days she won't be Syeda Inaraah Yousuf anymore. But to her disappointment the ladies have decided to go for shopping which Inaraah abhorred. At first she denied but later had to agree since these ladies were not ready to take no as an answer. They named it as 'Young Ladies Day Out."

Inaraah laughed at her Bhabis silliness. This young ladies batch included Inaraah's elder cousin Inayaah, her and Alhaan's sister-in-laws. Inaraah asked Suhana to accompany them with her elder sister for 'Young Ladies Day Out' since her wedding was held a month later after Inaraah's wedding. Inaraah was very happy when she learned about Suhana's wedding. Both are still scared of marriage but they have put their trust completely upon Al-Alim(All-Knowing) who knows what's best for them.

After placing the prayer rug in its place, Inaraah corrected her appearance. She took her handbag and was about to leave when Suhana along with all the young ladies walked in her room.

"Assalamualaikum(May Peace of Allah be upon you)," Inaraah greeted them.

"Walaikum Asalam(Peace of Allah be upon you too)," everyone replied to her greeting in unison.

"Inaraah you do know right that Alhaan isn't coming with us. You don't have to look this beautiful." Aiza said in a playful manner. Inaraah looked down feeling blood rushing to her cheeks painting them red. Nowadays Alhaan's name is enough for her to blush red. All the ladies started laughing at her expression except Suhana. Yeah she is another sufferer of this teasing session.

"Shall we leave." Suhana asked in order to save her friend but unfortunately trapped herself. "Oh our little Suhana is very eager to get married I guess. We can pre-pone your wedding if you want Suhana." Afreen teased her. Both the friends looked at each other helplessly knowing very well that this is how they are going to spend their time shopping.

______________________

Charminar, famous not only for its historical monument but the best place for wedding shopping. Just by looking around the number of shops, Inaraah felt tired. She was praying to survive till the end of the day.

(Pic of Charminar.. 👇👇👇)

 👇👇👇)