telling mikey and ray

Comenzar desde el principio

Mikey opens the door and I smile because he has a unicorn hat on and his geeky glasses are falling off his face "Mikey... are you drinking?" he smiles "maybe a little," he says as he ushers me in there are people everywhere most I recognise from Mikey's previous party's they give me a look when I walk in. I guess skinny jeans and a black metallica shirt wasn't their style I start to feel uncomfortable until Gerard walks over to me and hugs me "hay Frankie thank you so much for coming you look amazing," he looks me over and I think he bites his lip but I'm probably imagining it "sit down and I'll get you something, is a bear okay?" I nod and he scurries off when I sit down a small kid about 6 or 7 walks up to me I smile at him and he looks up at me "you alright kid?" I say he shakes his head and points at my shirt "why do u have a picture of a monster on your top?" he says I look down and smirk "actually its a picture of me when I get angry" I laugh but the child starts to back away slowly.

after about 10 minutes Gerard comes back "Frankie did you say something to my little cousin?" he says looking like he was holding back a laugh "umm it might have been him, sorry I didn't mean to scare him. sorry gee" he looks at me I feel like I might cry. he looks at me and says "it's okay Frankie you just scared him a little he's okay now, he thought you were gonna kill him for a little bit tho" he shakes his head when my mouth drops open he pulls me in for a hug and I feel special he sighs and let's go a little to soon for my taste.

"okay fair enough but you didn't know and that was almost 3 years ago before mum and dad left, you've both matured and grown you will be a great dad"I give him a weak smile and he hugs me " also it might be fun to have a kid around for Christmas I will have an excuse to watch all the Christmas films" he says and he runs down a list of movies to watch

"home alone 1, home alone 2, home alone 3...." I zone out and think about what's gonna happen when I meet her please god let her like me !"