"Oh well... ok" I said and got into the passengers seat.

Once Louie got in the car, we had a couple of laughs and he told me about his life in France while he drove. His wife is the most funniest person in his entire family. By the way he talks about her, it shows that he really loves her and she probably loves him too. When we reached my house Louie got up to open the door for me again.

"Would you like some help?" He asked I was getting out of the car.

"Not really. I'm just talking a couple of things and then I will move the rest to a storage unit.

"Go idea Chèrie. I will be right here" he said and I went into the house.

I loomed around and I felt sad. Even if I wasn't going to marry him. I would have still had to move out to make room for her boyfriend. Right now I hate to say it, but I hate my life. And I wish that I could have stayed here longer with my best friend. Since Tiffany is still at war with her husband, she will stay here in my place for the 3 weeks that Cheri gave me. And if Cheri has a problem with that's then too bad. She owes me.

I took a couple of shirts and pants and accessories and loaded them into my purple suit case. I rolled out with my suit case into the living room and suddenly had an idea.

I bolted to the kitchen and took all the foods that I loved and put them into plastic bags.

If I have to leave I'm taking my damn food with me. Let them starve.

I had 3 bags of food and a suitcase. I walked out to the car and put all my stuff inside. Louie had a questionable look because of the plastic bags.

We drove until we reach this white mansion that looked 10 times as big as my place. It took my breath away.

"Your new home Chèrie" he said as he parked the car

"I wouldn't say that" I said.

I picked up the food and Louie grabbed the suit case. I insisted on me carrying everything because my hands and arms weren't broke but he denied me. We approached the clear clean glass door and he took out a key to open it.

"Mon amour" he calls out and then after a few minutes a petite short woman walks out with an apron and her hair in a braid. She was kinda my height which was 5'2.

"Mamour your home" she says and goes to hug him.

"Chèrie this is my wife, Madeleine" he said and pecked her on the cheek.

"Madeleine, this is Jeanette" he said.

"Oh hello honey you look so pretty." She said as she made her way to engulf me in a hug too.

"Thank you same to you." I said as I hugged her back.

"So are you a family member of Mr. Shaw?" She asked when she finally broke the long hug.