I grabbed my phone and sent a text to my mom but I guess that wasn't good enough for her. She started to FaceTime me. I answered.

She looked at me and her face softened from the semi-harsh one I previously saw.

"Baby." She said softly.

"I'm fine ma, I'm at grandma's in Jersey." I said wiping my eyes.

"Why did you leave? You could've at least let someone know you left."

"I just needed to get away and breathe for a second." I said.

"Okay." She said nodding. "Chanel, I love you and you know that."

I nodded. "I do."

"We have to talk but when you're ready. Just please talk to us before you leave for tour."

"I will. Ma, please don't start crying." I said watching her eyes water up.

"I miss you." She said.

"You saw me yesterday."

"No, I saw my client yesterday. I miss my daughter." She said and I frowned.

"I miss my mommy too." I said wiping my eyes yet again.

"Then please come back home with your father. We don't have to talk about any of that stuff yet. I just want to spend time with you before you leave."

"If daddy leaves tomorrow I will. I wanna spend sometime with Grandma." I said.

"And that's fine. Tell him not to leave until tomorrow."

"I don't think-"

"Tell him I said don't leave until tomorrow." She said and I laughed. "Tell him I'm fine with the kids. My mama, Michelle, and Kelly are here so I'm good until he gets back."

"Okay." I said.

"Midget."

"Yes ma."

"I'm sorry." She said and I nodded.

"Okay."

We ended our conversation and I just sat alone for a few minutes before I went to go in the kitchen.

Damien's POV

I was walking to the kitchen while I held Rumi. I heard my mom talking. She had just got off the phone with Chanel. I thought now was a good time to walk in.

"Where she at? What she say?" I asked and I guess I startled her cause she jumped.

"Jesus Damien! You need a damn bell or something." She said.

I laughed as I sat down.

"In Jersey with your grandmother. They'll come home with your father tomorrow." She said.

"Daddy out there too? I told y'all to give her time." I said.

"He felt he gave her enough." She said shrugging. "Where's DJ?"

"Somewhere pouting because I'm not holding him."

"Awe, my baby. I'll hold him." She said and I rolled my eyes.

My mom spoils everyone in the house then gets mad when they act the way they do.

"I'm not gonna lie ma. I love having my lil sister." I said looking at Rumi then my mom. "But you said I was getting two brothers."

"No, that's what your sister said."

"But you didn't correct her."

"And ruin the fun? For what?" She asked laughing and I shook my head.