Part 1.

A Week Later

Chanel's POV

I sat in my kitchen enjoying a good old bowl of cereal. I was scrolling through my phone before I heard movement and looked up. I smiled. Vince was coming into the kitchen with his shoes.

 Vince was coming into the kitchen with his shoes

"I think Rachel having another nightmare." He said.

I nodded making a mental note to go check on her. I watched him put on his shoes. I started to admire everything about him. His hair cut, his shirt, his shorts, sneaker choice, everything.

"You a fucking weirdo for that." Vince said snapping me out of my daze.

"Shut up, I can stare at you." I said.

"You wasn't just staring though, creep." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked pouting.

"Do I have to go? I'm just doing promo. You leaving for tour soon" He said.

"I know." I said lowly.

"Chanel, don't do that shit." He said.

"I'm not." I said.

He rolled his eyes and walked over to me.

"Have you talked to your parents?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and he shook his head. There's his answer.

"I will be back in a few days." He said.

"I know, have fun. Well not too much." I said.

He kissed my forehead and I walked him to the door. I watched him get in his car and drive away. I'm gonna miss him terribly when I go on tour.

I went upstairs after closing the front door to check on Rachel. I went in her room and she was indeed having a nightmare. I didn't wanna touch her though.

"Aye! Rach!" I yelled. I found a pillow and threw it at her. "Rachel!"

"Huh what?" She asked waking up.

I just looked at her covered in sweat.

"You sure you alright? You been having these nightmares for a while and they seem to be getting worse." I said.

"Nah, I'm good." She said grabbing her phone.

"You sure cause-"

"I said I'm good. Everyone gets nightmares. Relax." She snapped.

I sighed.

"I'm about to go get Andre and Ciera and I'll see you at rehearsal." I said.

"Alright, I'll meet you there."

I nodded and left out her room to get myself together. She really need to get them nightmares under control. If she ever starts sleep walking I'm moving.