ONE

"I can't believe you had children, Lola! Children, and twins at that! With Aliens as well!" A woman with short black hair declared staring at a blonde woman in a hospital gown.

"I know. How do you think the twins will react... knowing I had their children and didn't tell them? I haven't seen them in months." The blonde woman, Lola mutters.

A middle aged man walks into the room with two children in his arms, the man looks far from human with perfect features and bright, glowing blue eyes. The man has brown hair and wears a lab coat over normal clothes. He hands Lola the two children and she smiles down at them. "Thank you, Ratchet. Has anyone told Sideswipe and Sunstreaker yet?"

"Optimus has, and it is taking quite a few autobots to hold them down. I told them they cannot enter this med bay until you and the sparklings are well enough." Lola nods and focuses on her children.

"What are you naming them?" The short haired woman asks.

"SunSet and SideSlash...want them to have the same first half as their fathers..." The others nod in respect.

SunSet and SideSlash.

--------------------

"Sideswipe, Sunstreaker! Calm down!" The Autobot medic commands the Terror Twins. "You will get to see your sparklings but you have to be patient!"

"It's okay Ratchet... I'm here. But they have to be in holoforms." Lola says softly, her children in her arms. The Terror Twins act quickly as they transform into their alt modes and activate their holoforms.

Sideswipes holoform has cherry red hair matching his alt, he has silver streaks running through his hair and like Ratchet, has perfect flawless pale skin and bright glowing blue eyes. His body is toned and muscular and is clothed in red, black and silver. His twin, Sunstreaker's holoform has golden blonde hair and looks exactly like Sideswipe except his clothes which are gold and black.

"Sunstreaker, Sideswipe... meet your daughters... SunSet and SideSlash." Lola hands her newborn children into the arms of their fathers. The look of shock on the Cybertronians is enough to make someone laugh but in these circumstances, it's one of the most precious things ever.

----------Five years later----------

"Daddy! Daddy! You can't catch me!" A small child of the age of five screams, running as fast as her small human legs can. Her fathers holoform is behind her as they both laugh and chase each other around the Autobot hanger, many soldiers smiling at the sight of the two.

The red haired holoform catches his daughter and throws her in the air, her giggling drowning out anything and everything for the mech.

She stops and stares at someone who entered the hangar, all goes quiet and Sideswipe presses his sparkling to his holoforms chest. He turns to what everyone is staring at to see Director Galloway entering the hangar, he takes his sparkling and walks behind the soldiers to his alt. He places the child inside and deactivates his holoform. The hum of the engine is all that's heard as he heads out of the hangar and towards his, his twins, their sparkmate and their daughters berth room.

He transforms into his bipedal mode and holds his sparkling in his servo.

"Streaker!" His other daughter, SideSlash, cheers as she sees her twin enter. SideSlash sits on the chassis of her sleeping father Sunstreaker.

"Sides!" SunSet squeals and reaches out to her. Sideswipe picks both sparklings up and they immediately squeal in joy. The two start hugging and chatting to each other as Sideswipe goes to wake up his twin.

"What do you want?" Sunstreaker grumbles at his twin.

"Galloway is here." The look of pure terror that flashes through both mechs faceplates, is enough to scare the two femmes into crying and desperately clinging to one of their fathers.

----------10 years later----------

"No! You can't do this! No, they're my children!" Lola screams as she is being restrained by Galloways men. Said man, stands up on a platform, observing the scene in front of him.

A fifteen year old SunSet kicks and screams at the men grabbing her while her twin sister SideSlash lays unconscious in one of the men's arms.

"Optimus! Do something!" Lola screams up at the mech who stands by the platform, fists clenched and eyes showing his anger.

"I cannot. The human government has decided and we cannot do anything to prevent it."

"No!" SunSet screams. She punches one of the guys in the face and revs the engine of her alt mode, which has also been restricted and chained to the back of a truck with her sisters unconscious alt mode as well.

In another hangar at the base, Ratchet, Dino, Crosshairs and Jolt hold back not only Sunstreaker and Sideswipe-whose optics have gone red and gladiator programming taking over-but BumbleBee and IronHide as well. BumbleBee and IronHide had become somewhat close to the Terror Twin daughters and were not happy to see them being taken away. Forever.

"No!" The screams of SunSet and Lola mix together echoing off the walls of the base. NEST soldiers hang their heads in shame, seeming helpless as the two half human twins are taken.

Sunstreaker somehow manages to set himself free and throws the autobots off him as he launches himself and Sideswipe towards their daughters. Optimus intercepts the twins and tries to hold them back with the help of his Autobots.

However, this distracts Galloways men enough for SunSet to get herself and her alt mode free and wake her twin. She grabs SideSlash and enters her alt mode.

"RUN!"

And that's exactly what they do.