FOUR-SIDESLASH POV-

Once I've healed my arm, I lean back in my seat and bite my lip to stop from crying because of the pain. Energon leaks onto the seat from both me and my alt. SunSets alt suddenly roars to life and flies down the road and back into the alleyway. Oh no.

I try to drive my alt but it won't let me. It feels my pain and won't let me leave until it's died down. Over-protective much? It hums in agreement I laugh and stare at the end of the alleyway.

{Four giant turtles with multicoloured masks over their eyes and ninja weapons? Oh perfect.}

Err, come again?

{April has giant ninja turtles as body guards and April thinks I'm going to kill her.}

You told her what we are?

{She knows carrier is human.}

We can't tell her. Don't transform either.

{What do I do?}

Don't fight. Try to reason.

{You and I both know that I don't do that...  in fact none of our family do. That's OP's job.}

Concentrate and don't fight!

{I'll try. No promises, they ain't human... there isn't any rule for them.}

SunSet!

{Ugh, fine!}

I roll my eyes. I drive my alt forward, it letting me this time, and park behind SunSets, hopefully hidden. I roll down the window and listen in. I change my shoes for high heeled boots, why? Because it hurts more if you get kicked and I'm planning ahead.

"April, I'm not going to hurt you. I can't tell you what we are because it's a rule, we can't let the humans know. It's much like your friends there, they won't expose themselves to humans and neither should we." I open the drivers door and walk over to Streaker, my alt slams it shut and moves to stand right behind me, headlights blaring in warning.

"She's right and we haven't exposed our other true form to you yet. This is simply are human form." I chip in.

"Then-Then what are you?"

{I'm just going to smack my head into a brick wall.}

She turns around and walks off, her alt staying in place. She lifts her arms into the air yelling, "I'm done!" I laugh lightly.

"April?" One of the turtles say and I whip my head around to face them. I analyse the enemy, if it comes to fighting that is.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold on a fucking minute!" I say as realisation catches up with me. "April, you are scared of me and Su-Scarlet because we are different but not those four giant turtles? You know, we are half human, right? We were born human but as we got older our fathers' sides caught up to us and we changed. This is our human form, yeah we have some differences to normal humans but we're not bad. We protect humans who can't protect themselves and we protect Earth from the Decepticons. And not even your little ninjas can defeat them!" I rant, the turtles laugh.

"The Decepti-what? Come on! We've saved the world more times that your kind has ever had!" One of them announces.

"Yeah! We are ninjas!" Another chimes in.

"Yeah? Really? You've saved the world more than I have?" One of them nods. "Really?! Wow. Because I think you'll change your mind once you've seen my other form, because I'm just a sparkling compared to Decepticons. And my kind don't hide in the shadows, they work with the worlds military forces, mainly America's to take down Decepticons and protect the Earth."