Chapter 12- part 1

I've split this Chapter into 2 parts because I don't want to rush this, plus the ending is more suspenseful. This Chapter us about 1710 words whereas my others are a lot longer, but hopefully you still like it.

Chapter 12

Jackson POV

"Fuck!" My eyes shot open to the sound of Pippa's voice and I reached for my gun on instinct, I looked next to me to find her missing. I had to let my eyes adjust to the blinding light flooding in from outside, I got out of bed and whispered her name. No reply. Then I heard the toilet flush,thank God i relaxed a little until I heard her coughing violently. What the fuck is happening? I slowly opened the bathroom door and saw Pippa throwing up again,I knelt by her side and rubbed her back. It probably won't help anything but at least she knows I'm here. In a split second she wasn't vomiting I stole a glance from her but then she continued.

"Pip, have you got food poisoning?" She shook her head at me and flushes the toilet for a second time. I helped her stand up and watched as she brushed her teeth. Her eyes were swollen probably from crying, I know she hates it when she's sick.

"No its not food poisoning, I...it doesn't matter." I touched her arm and she trembled a little at my touch,something she hasn't done in a long time. Have I done something to make her like this?

"Is it me, have I done something or said something that's got you worked up?" Again she shook her head and my confusion only grew. Women don't half drive me insane, they should come with a manual.

"I'm scared Jackson." Tears slipped from her eyes and I hugged her tightly, embracing her love. I felt her body shake with every sob and I cradled her head in my hand.

"Of what?" She inhaled a deep breath and pulled away from me, she took a seat on the edge of the bath and looked at me. I couldn't read anything from her eyes, then again what guy can.

"How long has it been since we first...you know?" I laughed internally at the fact she can't even say it. My guard slipped for a second and a smirk tugged the corners of my mouth.

"When we first had sex?" I asked to make sure I had it right, I ran my hands through my hair thinking back to it. I mentally counted the weeks and finally gave her an answer.

"6 weeks and 2 days." Her eyes widened and her body seemed to slump a little. I hear her curse under her breath and watched her eyes water.

"I'm late...like really late." She looked to the floor then back up to me, I had a confused look on my face.

"My period, Jackson, I'm late." My eyes widened as she eloborated on the matter and my heart dropped into my stomach. Fuck!

"What do I do?!" She started to panic, her hands moving frantically. All I could do was stare at her, I suppose you could say I was in shock. This is a big step right? I mean 6 weeks and she's already pregnant. No. She could be.

"Jackson?" Pippa's voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I look back to her, I raised an eyebrow.

"Will you go get a test." I nodded still in a daze and grabbed my jacket on the way out of the bathroom. Pippa threw me my keys and closed the bathroom door.

Pippa's POV

I locked the bathroom door and slumped next to the bath, my arms wrapped around my stomach. More tears rolled down my face and silent sobs escaped me, this seems to be a regular thing now. I don't know what I would do if I had a child,I've never thought of it. Being in a gang, having kids wasn't my first plan in life. If i am pregnant I don't know how Jackson will react, I couldn't stand it if he left me and I sure as hell couldn't keep the kid as a reminder. There is a chance I might not be pregnant and I'm just slowly dying of some disease. My cries and self pitying were interrupted by a knock at the door.