Chapter 2

He kissed me. Blake Stone kissed me.

Holy crap! Jay is gonna kill me, I'm a dead girl walking. After Blake kissed me, he held me in his arms as we talked and talked and talked. He stayed till 3am until he had to go and when he did I didn't feel alone. For the first time since my mum died and somebody has left me I didn't feel alone. I watched him climb down the balcony and flash me his signature, sexy smirk. I went back to bed after he left and I lay there a few minutes till my phone flashed, I looked at my phone.

Blake: sleep tight sweetheart xx

Me: u 2 xx

I smiled as I put the phone down and drifted off to sleep. No bad dreams tonight.

I woke the next morning still ecstatic from the night before. I quickly jumped into the shower to wash my hair, my short strands clinging to my cheeks. Grabbing the towel I stepped out of the shower and dried myself. I got changed into a sports bra, a baggy vest top and black sports leggings.

I sprint downstairs ready for the day ahead, I felt so...so alive. Jay was in the kitchen preparing breakfast,mmm bacon.

"Morning!" I chirp getting a bottle of Orange juice out of the fridge and sitting on the counter island. Jay turned and glared at me in surprise.

"Morning." He replied dryly handing me a plate topped with a bacon sandwich. He took a seat at the table as did I, our footsteps echoing through the white halls.

"Sleep well?" I asked testing the waters of his mood. Why is he eating with me?

"Fine." I guess he's keeping his answers to the point. That means I'm going to get yelled at. Yay! That was sarcasm by the way.

"The foods go-" Jay cuts me off almost immediately and I fall silent.

"Why can't you see that Stone boy is dangerous?" He stares deep into my eyes and I see worry and anger mix into his features.

"Blake isn't dangerous." I mutter which only infuriates Jay more. He slammed his fist down on the table and I let out a squeal of surprise.

"Don't test me Pip!" He yelled his lips turning white and jaw hardening.

"I'm not testing you, I'm telling you he's not dangerous." I snapped and stood up to meet Jay's eyes. His eyes twitched with the anger building up.

"Sit the fuck down Pippa!" Jay paced around the kitchen but I refuse to obey him. I don't back down and I'm not going to start now. If he wanted a sister that didn't challenge every stupid order that came out of his mouth then he wouldn't be happy with this.

"I'm not one of your gang members anymore, am I? I'm your sister and I'm not afraid to beat the shit out of you." I paused as I took in his featured.

"So go on tell me to sit the fuck down one more time." My face formed an evil smirk as the threat left my lips. He stayed silent which only made me feel more victorious and gave me more pleasure in watching the furiosity seeping through there pores. Jay walked towards me and grabbed my arm tightly. He pulled me to the front door and then to the car. I got in making sure to slam the door for dramatics.

"Where we going?" I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned at Jay childishly whilst he reversed out of the driveway.

"You wanna be part of the gang again then your gonna need to be at the warehouse." Jay spoke harshly through gritted teeth increasing the car speed as he did so. The car ride was silent after that until we arrived at the desolate entrance of a secluded warehouse. I entered the passcode and the door buzzed open allowing us to enter. My stomach churned as we followed the corridors, I hadn't seen these people in ages and now my family was about to be reunited. All bar one that is. I flew open the double doors and I couldn't help but smirk as all eyes fell on me. Just how I liked it.