Part one

Edit: I wrote this before I was really into BTS and had learnt a lot about them. It's in accurate to their personalities and something that would never happen.

'Never judge a book by its cover.' That was a quote that Namjoon was fairly accustomed with; not only was it well known - but it was extremely true in his case. By first glance he and his hotel looked nothing more than people and places you would pass on a daily basis, just a rich man who owned a 5* hotel, but how much of a stretch that was from the truth.
Deep within the hotel basement lied a theatre, which is where he was currently sitting - in a private box, surrounded by his five little 'dogs'. The six of them were watching their black market auction, the seventh boy was stood on the stage, proudly displaying the items to sell while he was dressed in a rather expensive mad hatter outfit. Everyone in the room was shielded by masquerade masks as a way to shield their identities.
This was the most prestigious place to be for buying items like this, only the finest and most sought after collections were sold here- tickets themselves were near on £20,000; only the wealthy were allowed in and there was one reason behind that. Namjoon needed money, he craved it.
Money, sex and power were what ran through his veins, they possessed him to make the decisions he did. His tongue ran slowly over his lips, his eyes watching like a hawk as things continued to flow on and off the theatre stage.
As the male on the stage adjusted his collar before picking up the next item, someone else was approaching the stage. They were cautious and were trying not to get caught, but with a gaze like this, nothing got past Namjoon.
A necklace belonging to the late Queen Victoria was what was being sold, the shining jewels were the finest in all of the world and were being sold for a number he couldn't even say. As it got placed in a glass case on the stage by two of the stage hands, a bullet shot through the air - flying right into the glass as it smashed into a tiny little pieces. Then, the shooter made a run through the aisle of the rather shocked audience - with the intention of climbing onto the stage as he held the gun up to the guards.
Namjoon sighed and with a roll of his eyes, he spoke without wavering his voice once - keeping his eyes glued to the stage. "Jungkook. Yoongi-" The leader spoke in a chilling tone. "You know I don't like to get my hands dirty. Take care of him."

Jungkook was a soldier. Nothing more, nothing less. He had various jobs including spying, blackmailing, torture, protection and fighting - but overall, he considered himself to be a soldier, even as he sat in a comfortable theatre chair dressed in an all black expensive tuxedo that cost more than the average house.
He didn't exactly see what he saw as a job; it was more of a lifestyle - something that he couldn't shake, not that he would want to. He was in /far/ too deep to escape now. Besides; the rest of them wouldn't be able to survive without him - as he was the strongest, and one of the most cunning.
He had suffered with I.E.D his entire life, and had begun to get treatment for it - but nothing worked. He had heard of an illegal drug that could stop the outbursts he faced; which was how he came face-to-face with Taehyung - and the rest is history. He was now one of them, and he wasn't taking the drug he had sought out for - because Joon found him much more useful with his anger switch turned on at all times.
"You got it, boss." He muttered under his breath, the slightest of smirks creeping up onto his lips. He wouldn't take the stairs - it would take too long and the theatre was only a small thing anyway. Instead, he jumped off of the balcony they were seated on - landing in the stalls of seats beneath them beside a rather wealthily dressed young woman who he winked at before setting out for his task.
Working with Yoongi was something he did on the daily; and they made a pretty good fighting pair when they were put together as the main guard dogs of the group. They barely even had to speak to eachother when facing combat or on a mission, as their thoughts were so alike that they were just in sync with eachother.
Time wasn't wasted at all once Jungkook set foot to the ground, as he simply just strived towards the gunman with a smirk on his face - making the man freeze in fear. 'Amateur,' is the thought that came into Jungkook's head, right as he tutted and headbutted him straight in the face, hoping that his partner would take care of the gun situation.