CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR

Začít od začátku

"Don't you dare touch him, you evil bitchーyou have done nothing but caused my brother so much painーyou are a damn rapist and a fucking stalker, trying to take two steps from your own miserable and pathetic excuse of a life to see what the fuck he is doing, you got him into some deep shit with the one true girl who cared for him and loved him unconditionally and now he is out making friends with a damn liquor bottle and fucking prescription drugs!" I yelled at her as my veins protruded out my neck.

"WーWhy the hell is she here, De?" Dalvin spoke up as Maria and I both tore our eyes away from another as I stared at Dalvin who soon got up, slowly.

"DーDalvin, I can explain" I hesitatingly spoke up as Maria soon ripped her arm away from my hold as she walked up tp Dalvin, seductively.

She was a snake trying to charm her vitcim as she nears her way over towards Dalvin as she stopped a few inches away from him and looks up and smiles in his face as Dalvin's face remains unaltered as his dark brown eyes grew intense as the tension was so thick that it could be cut by a knife.

"Hello MariaーBy chance is there any reason why you are here my dear?" Dalvin inquired a little to sweetly for my own comfort as his tone hid a little speck of pure darkness.

"Such a gentlemen, I seeーwell I am just here to pay my old fling a visit but your brother over there felt like there was a need to jack me up like I'm some damn hardened prisoner" She cooed like a baby which was honestly sickening to the stomach.

"What you did to him makes you a hardened prisoner, bitch" I retorted.

"De, there's no need for name callingーI mean, I did miss you very much" Dalvin stared at me and soon flickered his eyes back down to her.

"Oh, you didーhuh, finally got tired of that ghetto bitch's nasty ass pussy and wanted the legit and real thing, baby boy" She smirked as a smile reign supreme over Dalvin's face as he nodded his head up and down as he opened his arms out for her widely.

"Dalvin, what the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted but he just blankly looks at me as his eyes focus back on Maria.

He soon engulfs her into the hug as his chin rested on her shoulder and to my dismay he smiled and I shook my head at his foolishness he was displayingーhis stupid ass was falling directly into her trap.

"Okay, Dalvin... that's enough" She nervously chuckled as I soon turn my head to see Dalvin with his jaw clenched and he looked down at her shoulder, menacingly.

"Why, you didn't stop Mariaーso why should I?" Dalvin soon squeezed her again as she screamed out bloody murder from her mouth as Dalvin soon let go but not before grabbing her by the thoart as I soon ran up to them.

"Dalvin, Dalvin, Dalvinーayo chill on that" I tried to calm him down as he had this girl lifted all the way up into the air by her thoart as she gagged as her face was started to change colors before our very eyes.

"You fucking bitchーy-you always ruin every single thing in my life, I fucking hate you!" Dalvin screamed as tears flowed out his eyes as I noticed a vein protruding out Dalvin's right hand of which he had wrapped around Maria's neck as she gasped for air and clawed at his hand.

"Dal, come on manーlet her go, she isn't worth going to prison over, come on chill the fuck out" I persuaded him as Dalvin shook his head as he then lets go and drops her on the floor as he soon breaks down and starts crying.

Maria's dark brown eyes were widen as she breathed heavily and coughed a few times as her hand was holding her neck as I noticed Dalvin's fingerprints were imprinted upon her skin.

"You better get the hell outta here and don't come back either" I leaned down and whispered into her ear as she scrambles up and runs over towards the door in pure fear as she soon slammed it behind her.

"Dalvin, come here" I tried to help him up but instead Dalvin continued to cry as he sat on the floor with his face in his palms.

"Dalvin, stop cryingーyou're strong" I snatched his hands away from his face as tears were streaming down his face as his bottom lip quivered.

"How can I bーbe strong when I fucked up and now she is gone, DeーShe fucking hates me!" Dalvin sobbed hysterically as I soon sat on the floor by him and englufed him into a hug as he cried.

"She still loves you Dalvin, don't ever think that she doesn'tーshe's just afraid, give her some time" I patted his back as he sniffled loudly.

"I want her back DeーI need her" Dalvin crocked out as my thoart soon began to tighten of the rememberance of Roxie leaving Charlotte that will be coming in two more months considering that it is now November as it was now reaching to the end of it anyhow.

Somebody needs to tell him and quick before it's to late.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

MARIA?

MORE 2
COME.