Chapter 1:Goody-Two Shoes to Badass Killer

Start from the beginning

Your POVI'm reminding myself of everything

Your POV
I'm reminding myself of everything. Getting attacked my Kize, Joining Anteiku, Leaving Anteiku, joining Aogiri, being betrayed by Aogiri Since I was "Kize", then experiencing the deaths of multiple members of Anteiku, and Killing the One-Eye Owl, me earning "One-Eyed Queen". After Two weeks of  random killing and eating I left personally to America. I'm in the woods known as the Slender Woods because of how there was an entity had this territory. I had my bag with me that packed my suit and the combat boots. I also had a picture book full of me of my childhood or growing up and of my friends while working at Anteiku. Also some tapes. But the book was locked by An number combination lock. Also some unsweetened instant coffee. My needs and non-needs. My eye is also activated but not my Kagune. I developed white hair and (e/c) but still had my eye activated so it was red. 'I smell something.' I smelled something that was related to human but not quite human. Then it went away. 'Strange...'  I had though. I ignored it and continued walking then I saw a mansion. 'Maybe I should ask if I should stay. I'll just say I dyed my hair and I have color contacts. Maybe I should remove the mask. No. I'll say I'm just testing costumes then I got lost in the forest for a photo shoot. Nah I'll just say I moved to America and wanted to take a hike plus it's true I don't necessarily like lying.' I thought to myself, arguing whether I should lie. I knocked the door.
Slenderman's POV
'I feel a strange presence. Could it be Zalgo?! No- that's not Zalgo's presence. Maybe one of his proxies? No it's not it's not human but at the same time it is human.' I argued to myself. "*knock knock knock* " An knocking was active. "Hello is anyone there?" Said a emotionless female voice. 'I've never heard her voice before she may possibly be Zalgo's new proxy.
Your POV
I turned off my eye and tried to look normal despite my white hair and despite my mask that covers one eyes. I heard whispers behind the door. I saw too worried so I activated my eye with the black sclera.
Creepypasta's POV
"Hey." Jeff whispered. "Why do we have to hide?" He asked quietly unaware that the girl outside is hearing due to her increased hearing she has had because of the type of missions she went on. "I feel threatened by this girl's presence." Said Slenderman having a whispering conversation with the creepypasta's and the three proxy's. "No shit Sherlock." Masky said. "What do we-we d-do S-Sle-slenderman?" Toby had asked. "We will have to find out but this girl is someone we need to kill she has already discovered this place and must be eliminated." Slender mentioned. "Yeah we'll be sure of that." Hoodie whispered eerily.
Your POV
'So they want to dispose of me.' I thought. The tension reminded me of myself when I was tortured by Jason.
[FlashBack]
"What's one- thousand minus seven?" Jason asked, using his insane and mentally unstable voice. 'I'm scared someone please help me." I thought, and was quietly sobbing. "Well?" He asked. I opened my mouth to give an answer but he kept torturing me. As physical pain reached to my emotional pain. My sanity is slowly slipping out of my reach and I'm not fast enough to get it. Where are you Touka, Hinami, Mr.- "AHHH!!!!" I screamed as tears of pain had broke through my eyes.
[A few Months Later]
"Hey (Y/n), can I eat you?!" Jason said. My hair turned white. My (e/c) eyes are lifeless. Jason then ran at me with his Kagune activated. I broke from the chain, and assaulted him. "Fuck you." I said calmly as I went pass his head. When he had blood dripping off the side of his head I stated how foul he tasted. We fought continuously, when I was the obvious victor, yet.. when he was dieing I had asked. "What's one-thousand minus seven?" I asked. He just stayed there then he stop moving with his eyes wide open. I then walked away. Not feeling like devouring him. As I knew he was going to die either way.
[A few weeks later]
I got part of Aogiri tree for a few weeks, I disliked Eto. We had a war and Anteiku was involved. Aogiri- or part of it had betrayed me because I had traces of the most hated ghoul ever- Kize. When I got out I saw something horrifying. I saw Touka, Hinata, The Rest lying face down in their own blood but I couldn't find Uta anywhere. Then "(Y-y/n)." I heard Touka croak. "Touka" I said scooping her up in my arms. "Don't worry- we- I'll find a way t-."she interrupts me. "No it's too late. I won't last long. Uta isn't here he's in the building and I know he's alive please save him. And forget about me." She Said weakly as blood dropped down from her mouth. " No....... I... I couldn't, you've welcomed me ever since I came to Anteiku." I said trying to deny the fact she would die. "So did the others but I guess we were the closest. All the ghouls here are dead maybe Ayato too... I think. Don't worry we'll meet again." She said. Smiling. As tears poured from her eyes. I clenched my jaw. "What no." I said. As tears were pouring out of my eyes was well. "We'll find Uta together." I said. We went as I carried Touka in my back and found Uta alive and fine but injured but will heal. "Hey Touka lets go and get you cleaned up." I said. "No it's too late." She said quietly. ".....What are you talking about it's never too late....." I said as tears were coming out my eyes. My nose tingling. I didn't want to say goodbye to her. I didn't want to lose anyone anymore. I wanted to help. I wanted them to stay. "Hey (y/n)..... why Don't we just go home." She quietly said, she slowly was  falling limp in my arms. I tears fell from my eyes and Uta was mourning Touka too. "Yeah sure. Let's go home Touka...." I replied. I cover Touka's body with a sheet. I then was determined. "The One-Eyed Owl did this..." Uta muttered. I gritted my teeth as the anger activated my Kagune. My eyes turned into a hating red. "I'll be sure the fucking kill that bitch." I Said, having a new goal, of killing Eto. I didn't care if she was Yoshimura's Daughter. I was Set on killing her. And I will, I will succeed. No one, Not anyone will get in my way. And they better not.
[A few months later]
Me and Uta were standing in all of the Anteiku member grave. Most ghoul population in Tokyo decreased. We managed to get a funeral for the members but only me and Uta came. I can't have Hide know about me. I killed the One-Eyed Owl, Eto and the other remaining Ghouls called me, giving me the title,  "One-eyed Queen" and Eyepatch too from remaining ghouls I didn't kill. "Eh.. Touka-San..... I've fulfilled my promise.. I really hope your happy." I Said. A couple minutes of quietness passed. Until Uta spoke up. "......( Y/n)...... unfortunately they're less ghoul organizations and only some ghouls want to buy mask. What should we do?" Uta asked. "I'm sorry. But I'm planning to move to America. I can't be here. I don't feel like it. I want times to re-think. I'll move to America. And you'll stay here. I'll call you or something. Even though it's over seas." I said. Uta had an face with somewhat sorrow. "Why? You can't go. You're planning on leaving me? I'll be alone." Uta tried to object. "I've made my mind up. I'll be going." I Said. "But-....." Uta didn't speak. Uta sighed sadly before nodding. "Very well then..." Uta said quietly. "Thank you for understanding." I said. Smiling. Uta smiled back. "Of course." He replied.
[Tomorrow]
I arrived at the airport. "Well. I guess this is it." He sighed, disappointed. I smiled. "Well. I'll see you in a while. I suppose." I hugged Uta, for an long period of time, we finally broke out of our embrace then I got on the plane. Ready to departure to America. I knew the language and so did Uta. I secretly manage to bring my suit and I mask through the security without their knowledge.
[12 hours later]
I arrived at America and I decided to explore the forest. When I was heading there, people were looking at me. Not the way. An little girl asked me, "Miss, why is your hair white miss?" The mother scolded her but I agreed to tell her. I made an excuse that My friends died it as a prank. "My friends thought it'd be funny to be dye my hair white. My hair is originally (h/c).... But my friends are immature." I lied. "Wow. Young adults these days." Her mother sighed. "Well. Good luck dear." The woman said. Smiling.
[Current]
'They won't kill and dispose of me . I won't reveal my weapon but I will definitely fight them if they try to do so.' I stated internally. 'They is going be a slight problem here.' I thought. "Yes..." A voice Said. I opened my eyes to see the hallucinations of Kize. "Just kill them if you have to. It won't be that hard~." He sang. I sighed. Clearing my mind before looking up. The hallucination was no longer there. I was prepared of what will happen next.

To Be Continued.....