Happiness Didn't Last Long...

Few days...

Tash Ani was so close and happy each other.... They we're like partner in crime.. Like no one can separate them...  They were close friends now... 

Morning...At Ani studio....

Ani: Tash help me with this tune???

Tash: me... U loosew.. I'm not a music director... I just sing only...

Ani: it's okay!!! I can help u...

Tash: Seri.... Your wishes... (sit beside him)...

Then they do some tune together... Had alot of fun together... Sajith and the gang were for them bcs they finally got break... They both were so cute though... Then tash...

Tash: I think we doing this same  tune more than 3 hours I guess.... It's lunch time Ani...

Ani:(check his time) amale... okay let's go for a break tash...

Then they both come out from the recording room... Then they join with us for lunch... Then we had lunch together... Do some comedy... blah blah blah... While eating ,Ani....

Ani mv: today I feel so happy... This happiness im waiting for ages... The relationship between me and Tash was like beyond... Idk why I feel like this???

After eating , sajith...

Sajith: okay guys ,let's play a game... so boring lah today...

Shariq: okay but what game???

Sreyas: let's play tag...

Dhruv: nice!!!

Tash: u guys play lah... I'm tired...

After Tash reply, Ani reaction change... He become disappointed with Tash 's 'reply... Tash spot Ani's sour face... She feel bad for him... So she...

Tash: okay... I this game...

Everyone : yeah...

Ani face was glow after tash reply.. He become so happy... Then sajith start the game... Everyone is happy when they are playing... After so many years playing like small kids at the garden... They are spilt in pairs... (Okay u all should know the pairs)...While they are playing ,tash slip and Ani grab her, pull to his embrace.... They eyes were lock each other... Without realizing, Ani focus at Tash lips and start lean towards her... Everyone know that they about kiss, so we all act like didn't know anything... Few inches gap between Tash Ani... Ani was about to kiss but fate... Tash came to world and she push ani... Then she ran away with others at side... Ani was so confused and he can't think anything what he is up to... He feel so embarrass that he was going to kiss her again... His own friend.. God...Ani...

Ani mv: my goodness!!!  I was about to kiss her... What the hell happen to u Ani??? Are u nuts??? U going to kiss ur own friend dude...God...

Then ani join them again and playing tag together... While Shanky about to catch Tash... Tash towards Ani... Then Tash..

Tash: Ani, pls enna kapathu!!! Shanky is going to catch me... (Running towards him)....

Then Ani pull Tash and hug her from behind... So that Shanky can't touch her... The way that Ani hug tight Tash... Tash start to shiver down her spine..Moreover Ani kept his head on Tash shoulder, that gives more shiver to her... But she control herself with it...Same goes to Ani... When he hug her, he felt shiver in his body and felt want to hug her tight... So tight... After Shanky give up, Ani let her go ,he didnt want to but he let...Then Tash said thanks to him and ran away from there...

Everyone get tired... They are playing more than 4 hours actually.. Damn that's long though... But one thing everyone got to release their stress...  Everyone take a break... Inside of the studio, everyone have tea break... Do laughing... Stupid things and blah blah blah... But the happiness didn't last long... On Monday, 16 October 2017....The day arrive...

Hey guys seems this time to show that will Ani reveal his love to Tash and will Tash accept his love... Will they be happy forever... So guys do vote and comment...  Until then keep calm and love ani... Me also lah...