Aiyayo Parthutha Parthutha

Recap...

Then tash get up from the sofa and straight walk to iyapp room.. When she reached to iyapp room... She turn the door knob and open the door... Omg... Unexpected scene appears.... What the hell yaar... Tash eyes is widened enough that her eye balls will come out... Her mouth is open so that fly can book their rooms over there....

*-*Present*-*

Tash POV

Okay guys!!! I walk to iyapp room just take power bank... Okay Power Bank... Then u reach at iyapp room door, I twist the door knob and guess what... It's open... Then I push the door... Murugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Why this koleveri.... Yen yen... I saw ani... Ani is... Okay fine I tell... Ani was near rip of his pants... And yeah barely he is shirtless... But dude.... He was about to rip of his pants....God... Inthe scene naa pakenumma... Vere alle illeya... Yen... Kadule... I saw everything... Okay... Ithu I can't tell detail... Understand yourself yaar... After seeing that scene.. Ani eyes was widened and he said "what the fuck"...  Then I close the door and ran off... Kadavule today confirm I can't sleep...

Ani POV

Okay guys.... It's my turn... So I walked to iyapp room to wear a nice T-shirt... While I'm finding a nice tshirt...OMG... My fluffy pants... Babe i was searching for u like years... Okay, I know this stupid... Yeah i finally got my favourite pants... Iyapp panni stole my pants... My fluffy pants... I missed it...U know one thing guys, actually I cried when pants gone... Hehe... Cute rite... Okay sorry back to the point.. Then finally I got a nice dark blue T-shirt... So I decided to wear this blue T-shirt and my fluffy pants... Yaay.... I'm so cool... Then I took of my T-shirt and I open my pants and about to rip of fully... Fuck man... Tashhhhhhhhh... Kadavule... Ave enna parthutha... Parthutha... Parthutha.... She... She.. Saw me.. No... Pls understand yourself.... Then I said s"what the fuck"... After listening my words she shut the door fast and ran fast... My karpu is gone... She saw me... Kadavule...

***BACK TO PRESENT***

Tash run to hall and she is heavy breathing... Pity girl... Then she sit on the sofa.. Sajith and the geng, SharnShri are looking at her weird... Tash realize that everyone is looking at her... Then she take a long breath and act like nothing happen... Then shariq...

Shariq: sister, what happen???

Adhi: why u ran to the hall daa???

Tash: nothing daa chumma thaan...jogging....

Me: enneke vaa???

Tash: ama dii...nothing dii...okay

Dhruv: by the way, whr's the power bank???

Tash: athu...athu...athu..(start to stutter)...

Iyapp: i think u didnt get polle, wait daa i will go and take it....(about to take one step)...

Tash:venammmmmmmm...(shout like hell)

Sreyas: ahh!!!  Why the hell u are shouting dude???

Iyapp: iru dii... I go and take it...

Tash: no...pls...dont...I...I...I...will...take from...Adhi car...my...my..my po..poweerrr...baaaank...okay...

Iyapp: owh.....okay... Thats weird...

On other side...(Iyapp room)

Ani: aiyoo aiyooo aiyooo.... Parthuthale... Aiyoo... Kadavule.. How now I will face her... Stupid...

He is walking around the, then get on iyapp bed and start to jump... After that, he get down and lay on the floor and start to blabbering... After that, he get up and sit on iyapp bed... Then he...

Ani: huffff... Okay Ani baby... Cool down!!!  Just cool down... Okay..  It's getting late so be a man... Let's do this thing...

Then the lion king Ani, come out from the room and straight walk to the hall.... When he reach to the hall, Tash look at him and Ani glare her... Then Tash clear the throat... Then she...

Tash: okok... Athan ani vanthuthane... Lets go lah...

Then everyone nod...  Then everyone get up from the sofa and sajith and iyapp go to the parking area and unlock his car... While waiting  for their car.... Suddenly tash got message... It's from Anirudh...

***SMS Convo***

Ani: yenndi erume... Unneku manners naa yenne nu theriyatha.. 

Tash: excuse me!!!  I had learnt manners... Okay...

Ani: unnaku door are knock pannenum nu unaku theriyathu...

Tash: excuse me...  Who the hell ask u to go at Iyapp room... And didn't lock the door...

Ani: so what... Still knock daa.. And that my wish I want to go Iyapp room or my grandma room... Who are u to care..

Tash: ur my machan... Athan caring... Poya... I don't have a single care about u... Get lost...

Ani: podi podi poo...

***SMS convo end***

Then the car also arrived... They split into 2 groups... In sajith car,  Shariq, sreyas, Dhruv n Shanky... On there side, in iyapp car got Ani, Tash, Darsh,Adhi... Since they both are in the car... They got irritated... A lot...  Pity adhi have to sit at the middle ones... So from here to Sathyam theatre, twenty minutes journey... But the journey was silent... Oru ee satham illena pathukonge makkale...

Hello peeps... So guys... It's  short update... So sorry... Don't worry guys... Now I'm totally free now.. Finally my exams over... So no worries... Sad is only got three days left to end this... So do enjoy this book... Vote and comments.... Keep calm and love ani... Me also laq...