Back to work!!!

Within five hours, we all reached to chennai... Haapadaa... Finally... Then we all bid bye and went back to their homes.....

Next morning....

Me: paaa... Adukule vedhinjerecha... Aiyoo.... As usual got work... God!!!

Then i get up frm the bed and rush to the bathroom... After 20 minutes, i came out frm the bathroom and changed my outfit... That is  a black tshirt written "MUSIC IS LIFE" and a blue jeans... Hairstyle as usual... And im ready to go... I was about go out frm the room, suddenly tash.....

Tash: (wake up frm bed)... Darsh, yenge poore dii??? (Sleepy tone)..

Me: As usual work thaan... Shooting iruku... I need to go... Why akka????

Tash: ille chumma thaan... Can i come with u dii??? Bcs yesterday adhi said she got some,so she wont be free today...Athan...

Me: come laq...no problem at all..

Tash: okay then, wait for me 10 minutes...Naa zingg pooithu zang vaaren...

Me: enna aarvind samy dialogue ahh?? (😏😏😏)...

Tash: yes yes!!!

Then she get up frm the bed and rush to bathroom... After 10 minutes she came out frm the bathroom and change her outfit... That is a orange T-shirt written "Be The Pro" and a blue jeans... Hairstyle is ponytail.... Makeup as usual kajal, lipstick and blah, blah, blah... And all set...  Then we both went to kitchen to have our breakfast... There were adhi and her parents having breakfast... Then we said"GOOD MORNING " to them... They smile and welcome us to join... Then we three had our breakfast... Then we rush to her car... The next shooting spot is MAYAJALA MALL....  Within 40 minutes we reached there without jam... Then adhi akka bid bye at us and rush to her work... Then dhruv spot us.. Then he...

Dhruv : just on time, girls!!! Come on...

We: okay!!!(walk to entrance of the mall)...

Dhruv: so darsh, lets go and do our work!!!

Me: okay!!!(walk with him and left tash alone)....

Then the shooting also start.... So many takes... Half and hours just flew away.... Tash was sitting alone there having ice cream...

Tash mv: semma bored laq today... No want with me today.... Adhi and darsh are damn busy with their work... Arrr, just want to kill these two laq...(Mumble
herself)....

Suddenly someone touched tash's shoulder... None other then... Its me... Only me... She got jerk... Thank god she didn't shout illena ur ears will be bleeding.... Then she...

Tash: hye panni!!! Unnake aarivu ille?? Yen uyir poyirekum... God...

Me: hye relax!!! Just want to inform that u and dhruv P.A need to go to ani's studio today for the next song... Situation song... Don't worry his P.A is a girl... And ur work is to explain the situation to ani... Then he will do the music... Me and dhruv got works to do... Got many takings today... So thats why...

Tash: yenathu!!! Naa pooiye ani kitte situation pathi sollenum.... Hye are u out off ur mind??? Im trying to avoid his face, now u giving me another problem... Why dii...

Me: for ur kind info... Ithu sollele.. Ithu bakkhi sir sonnaru u go and visit ani... About the next song... So if u got any problems, ask him... Okay... Until, intha.... This is situation... (Handover tma piece of paper)...

Tash: aiyoo... Pls dii... Not me this time... Pls... Call someone else dii... Pls...

Me: everyone is busy except u and the P. A are vetti... So u both go now!!!

Tash: poiye tholeyeren... Yen thalai yeluthu... God...(grab the paper frm me and piss out)....

Me: machan, plan success...

Dhruv: semma machi... So lets watch the drama... (😂😂😂).....

Me: yeah.... So now... Lets go... (Back to work)....

On other side.......

Tash exit from the mall with the PA and rush to her car... Then she start the car and go go go... On the way....

Tash mv: aiyoo... Evan munji naa lam mulikenem paaru... God... Damn irritating.... Arrr... This darsh... (😭😭😭😭)....

Within 50 minutes, they reached to ani's studio.... They she park her car aside and walk towards ani's studio... Then she.....

Sorry for damn suck chap.... Sorry bcs i got exams next week thursday... So need to study... That's why... So sorry guys... I hope u all enjoy... Do vote and comment..... Until then keep calm and love ani... Me also laq...