Chennai chanceyeilla..

We are sleeping like a dead person bcs of a noise ,we wake up... None other then, is the aircrew announce that within fifteen minutes we will arrive at India..... I'm like "yay, finally games start".....😁😁😁... But tash akka happy when then aircrew announcements, then suddenly mood off.... I know the reason the why but I didn't ask her laq... (Scared if she shout at me)..... Then we arrive at India.... Yay... (Skip the landing and announcement from the aircrew)......... Then we get out the plane and straight walk to the immigration part... While walking.....

Tash POV

I was sleeping peacefully bcs of tiredness... Then suddenly a noise woke up me from my beauty ,none other was the aicrew was announced that we will arrived at India in fifteen minutes... Suddenly I became happy like I'm the luckiest and happiest person in the world, after the announcement... Then, suddenly emotional change to anger... I was like "helllllllo... Why were u so happy today like u founded ur lost happiness again???....I was like "Excuse me!!! I'm not loving ani anymore... He is nothing for me okay"....Pls don't fell for him again... U get that tash???? (Mv)....Then, we finally reached India.... Then, people started to get down from the plane, then I and darsh walked together at immigration part... (Back to reality).....

Skip the immigration, scanning department all****

Then we our luggage and walking to entrance, that is people holding the signboard that mentioned ur names on the signboard.... Then, I saw my other insta sis, none other then Adhi akka.... I use to see her pic at insta but when I see her for the fist time in real , I was like "man, she is so beautiful then her pic, godddd".....(back to reality guys)... Then, I wave at her... Then she wave at me and tash, while towards us...  Then we bone crush together.... First time meeting rite....

Me: thanks akka for coming here and pick up us...

Adhi : hye why thanks all... I'm not an unknown person rite... No thanks between sisters... Okay

Me and tash: okay shariq pondathi... (in teasing tone and chorus)....

Adhi : hello, enna kindle ahh?? Goyalle muddhu illye avaluthan neege rendu perum... FYKI, I'm not loving shariq okay... He is nothing to me, got it(In anger tone)....

We: okay  !!! Sorry (do puppy face)...

Adhi : whatever guys(pissed off)....

My md : Yennada ithu, tash akka ani ye verethethagena, adhi akka vum shariq verethethage... Aiyoo enna kodumai sir ithu.... God...

They: oi what are u thinking???? Watch when u walk... U nearly going hit that lady... Loosew....

Me: owh, sorry akka....

(Skip the ride all)

Then we straight when to adhi akka's house... Yup we are staying at her house... Since her family knew us ,so they let's their us to stay at their home.... They are very kind person.... When, I see them I missed my parents so much... Then we had chit chat with them....Then adhi akka....

Adhi : okay guys.... I think u all must be very tired... Let me show the room...

We: okay!!!... (In sleepy tone)....

Then adhi akka guide us to the room.... When we enter the room,we change our outfit to pajamas then I jump on bed and fall asleep... Tash akka.....

Tash : get up u lazy ass... If u sleep like this, then where I will sleep... Sleep on the roof ahh??? (In angry tone)....

Me: go and sleep there laq... Who care about it... (In sleeping tone and without realizing what I'm talking).....

Tash : adapavi.... Naa poiye roof le thogenum... Sette dii nee iniku... (Crushing teeth)....

Tash take a pillow from the bed and starting to beat me... I wake up fast and look shock at tash 's behavior.... I was like "u going to pay for it my dear sis"....  Then I take a pillow from the bed and start to beat her... We both like having WWE war now.... While we both fighting each other, we both we're damn tired and without realizing it we both sleep together......

Hye guys... I know this part is really sucks.... Sucks rite seriously... Bcs I don't idea to write what.... NO IDEA!!! Anyways just leave comments and votes.... If is worst comments also I don't mind it.... To the point: finally tash and darsh came to India safely... What happen guys????.... So until now, keep calm and love ani... Me also laq....