Bothe Neethane Thalladheren Naane

Suddenly tash and ani... (Remember guys they both are drunk )

TashAni: machans, we one another coke, pls!!!

Me: one more coke ahh!!! Yen pa???

TashAni: that coke is semma...

Ani: in my life I haven't drink that kind of coke!!!

Tash: me too darling!!

Me: darling ahh???

Tash: ama!!! Naa darling koppedhame vere yeven kopedhevan!!!

Then tash go near to ani and pinch his both chicks and our koleveri kid ani smiling widely when she is pinching!!! Then ani..

Ani: yeah chelakutty, u and my parents only can call daruling!!

Me: ani!!! It's darling!!! Not daruling!!! Appo in anirudhians unne darling kopedhe mudiyatha??

Ani: they all can call me!!!

Me: athu seri!!!

TashAni: We Want Coke!!! Now!!!! (Start to shout)...

Me: aiyooo stop the nonsense!! Wait I bring it!!!

Then I went to take the Coke at the kitchen!!! Then I give it to them!!! These two idiot!!! Aiyooo!!! In 1 second they drink the one bottle... I was so shock... Damn they drink the coke in one shoot!!! Damn!!! 😲😲😲😲😲 Then I....

Me: oi oi u both, enna one shoot le drink pannitingele!!!

Tash: that's called tashwiny!!!

Ani: oi appo naanu??? (Cutely pout)...

Tash: u also darling!!!

Ani: the rite sentence is "that's called TashAni"... Rite my darling??

Tash: yes baby!!!

My mv: yenna Inge nadakuthu?? What's mix in that coke???

Then I take tash coke which a bit coke inside the bottle... Then I drink.... My God!!! That's a weird taste!!! Then suddenly tash ani...

TashAni: guys change the song!!!

Shanky: machu, what song u want daa and dii???

Ani: the chennai city gangsters!!!

Shanky: okay!!! (Change the song)...

My mv: machan bathala machu ne, sonne mothe aalu neethanda, shanky bro!!! Aiyoo (beat my forehead).....

Then dhruv, shariq, adhi, ani's geng and TashAni get on the floor and start to dance crazy!!! Im the only person who didn't get drunk!!! Thank goodness!!! It's very romantic when sharshri and TashAni dancing on the floor together... It's just infinity!!!!  I just on sofa and enjoying my people dancing!!! Then I went to dining table to take my drink... While I'm drinking, suddenly hug me from behind!!! I was surprise!! Then I turn back!!! Guess what!!! My cute senior director Dhruv!!! Then I...

Me: oi, I thought u are drunk and dancing!!!

Dhruv: yeah, I was dancing but who say that I was drunk... Me building always strong...

Me: then basement???

Dhruv: athuvum strong than!!! So my lady, will u dance with me??? (Held his hand)

Me: my lady ahh????

Dhruv: yes!!! Athule enna satheygam!!! U only for me and no want can't take u!!! Understand darling!! (Pull me closer)

Me: adapaavi!!!

Dhruv: so, me.... U.... Can we dance together????

Me: hmmm (nod my head)...

Then we together went to floor and dancing together!!! Until the whole team didn't realize that these TashAni drinking shots vere!!! Idk who brought shots!!! Semma drunk poo!!! Then suddenly everyone we're semma drunk.... Still party is going on!!! Then suddenly tash....

Tash: I want to go to washroom!!!

Ani: okay let's go!!! I come withuuu!!!

Then these loose walking towards the washroom... Thank goodness!!! I saw them...  Then I stop them and ask!!!

Me: oi u both whr going???

TashAni: to washroom!!!

Me: whattttt!!!! U looses tash ani... Aiyoo muruga!!! Yen thala yeluthu!!! Tash let me come with u!!!

Ani: then me!!!

Me: ani u go to the hall and enjoy yourself with ur buddies!!! Okay!!! (Strictly)...

Tash: hye, don't u dare to raise ur voice to my ani baby!!! Okay

Me: adinge!!! Yenna ippo mathum ani darling, baby!! Then the next day, I still hate him and blah blah blah!!! Go to the washroom!!!

Tash: hmmm so mean!!!

Me: me mean ahh??? Iru iru morning u kacheri Miss Tashwiny!!! Go go!!!

Then she went to washroom and blah blah blah!!!! (no need to explain).... Its takes half an hour!!! Ufff!!! Then we went back to the hall!!!! I was so tired, so and adhi went to our room at ani studio!!! And sleep... Then the boys enjoy their party half an hour and ani and tash we're there!!! Enjoy mele enjoy!!!! Then ani and tash go and sit at sofa!!!  Then ani....

Ani: after so many years, I got my happiness back, tash!!!! So happy today!!!

Tash: me too ani!!! After meeting I got my happiness!!! (Tears scrolling down)

Ani: after meeting me?? But why!!!

Tash: bcs u are my love and my life!!! Everything!!!

Ani is surprise!!! He was melt by her innocent face and her feelings!!! Then ani slowly closer to tash and wipe her tears!! Then ani cupped tash cheeks and pull closer.... God they we're about kiss... YEAH KISS!!!! But our nalla nanban iyapp....

Iyapp: macha u we're about to kissu daa???

Then they realize they we're too close!!! Rombe rombe close!!! Then they moved aside... Then iyapp..

Iyapp: deyh macha, just kiss daa!!! Sorry to distribution... U both continue kissu daa!!!

Tash : poda panni!!! Poo!!

Iyapp: u only piggy bank!!! Poodi...

Then the boys sleep at the hall and tash ani also.... After few hours, ani woke up and saw tash sleeping beautifully!!! Then ani..

Ani:  Yenna azhugu!!! Chance yellai!!Merselaiyetten poo!!!

Then Mr music boy ani carried her like a bride style and bring to his room!!! Then he put her on his bed!!! And make her sleep!!! When he put her on the bed, their both chain got tangled!!! So ani can't move!!! So he slowly removed the tangled..... Again bro mesmerized by her beauty!!! He went near to tash lips!!! One inch gap!!! He was about to kiss but he kiss her on her forehead!!! Then she smile widely and hug the pillow!!! It's make ani smile too!!! Then our rock star take out his T-shirt (as usual he sleep like that rite) and sleep beside her...  Happily ever after!!!!

Then the next morning.....

Hello guys!!! How was the chap!!! Okay vaa ille jealous ahh iruka!!! Ithu just trailer kanna, wait for the main picture!!! So do comment and vote!! Until then keep calm and love ani!!! Me also laq!!! 💖💖💖