Deux

It was two days later, and the last day the twins were in Italy. Matthew had been thinking about what Feliciano had said about his drawing nonstop. "Hey Al."

"Hm?" Alfred looked up from his duffel bag. They were packing up and planning on heading to the airport later that day. Their flight didn't leave for another five hours.

"I've been thinking about what Feliciano said."

"About your drawing?"

"Yeah," Matthew nodded. "How would you feel if we looked for a university for a normal Art major instead of Art History?"

Alfred smiled. "That's a good idea! We don't have that yet."

"It's okay?" Matthew asked. "I know you were excited about the Art History."

"No, this is a great idea," Alfred shook his head. "You need to be more confident."

"Should I call Feliciano?" Matthew asked. "He probably would know about Art schools around here."

"Sure," Alfred agreed. "You can call. I'll finish packing for you."

"Thanks," Matthew said, stepping out on the balcony. He pulled out the sticky note and dialed the number.

" ...Ciao! This is Feliciano."

"Hi, this is Matthew..." he all of a sudden felt really nervous. He really needed to work on his social anxiety.

"Oh Matthew! You and your brother were the ones with the drawing the other day, sì?"

Matthew sighed in relief that he remembered them. "Yeah, that was us. I just wanted to let you know that we had a flight leaving in a few hours, but we were wondering if we could meet up beforehand. If that's alright."

"Oh, you're leaving so soon?" Feliciano sounded disappointed. "That's fine with me. Actually, let me see about something. Be right back!"

Matthew heard Feliciano talking to someone else. Now that he thought about it, it sounded really loud, wherever he was.

"Okay, I'm back!" Feliciano said, finally. "I have some friends over right now, but they said it was fine if you two came over."

"Oh, that's okay if it's a bad time," Matthew felt bad that they might be interrupting something.

"Oh, no they're fine. We didn't have any plans. Plus they'll be here for a while, but you two are leaving today! Anyway, I'll come and pick you guys up-" Matthew all of a sudden heard loud yelling from the other end. "Fine! I'll come with someone else driving. They don't think I can drive very well." Feliciano whispered the last part. "Anyway, can you tell me the address?"

Matthew told Feliciano the address and he told him to be ready in a half hour.

Matthew came back inside the room to discover Alfred had everything packed already.

"Wow, that was quick," Matthew said, flopping on one of the beds.

"You pack light, dude," Alfred responded, flopping down next to his twin. "What's the plan then?"

"Feliciano is going to come get us in a half hour and we're going to his house. But apparently he has some friends over right now." Matthew frowned, feeling like they were going to be intruding on something.