CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck is a ship? I ain't trying to sail nowhere, nigga I'm broke and blackーI am brack" K-Ci spoke.

"No, a ship is a relationship name for a coupleーNaomi taught it to me, our ship name is NeVante" I gushed at the thought of her.

"NeVante sounds like a bad ass kid"
K-Ci says.

"But anyways, Dalvin come on the door is right there just waiting for you, just open it up buddyーthen K-Ci is all yours" I coaxed him as I felt K-Ci cut his eyes at me.

"K-Ci, is all what?! Dalvin, stay your ass in it... don't go towards the damn light!" K-Ci screams hysterically.

"Why would I want an ugly duckling like K-Ci to be with if I was gay?" Dalvin shuddered in disgust as I busted out laughing from the hilarious commentary they were displaying right now.

"What you trying to say, you gremlin looking ass bitchーI'm not pretty enough for you?" K-Ci inquired to Dalvin.

"Well frankly waking up to you every morning is going to be a challenge because I might actually have a can of bug spray and spray your life-size ass to death by accident" Dalvin gritted his teeth at him.

"Muthafucka, you so fucking ugly that imma have to make you wear a damn bag over your head, like Medusa you blind people with your hideousness" K-Ci spat as I watch them go back and forth.

"Well atleast I won't have to look at your stupid ass face, you'll be doing me a favor, you'll give Freddy Kruger nightmares" Dalvin twists up his grill.

"Who gonna be the man in the relationship if youー"

"I would because Dalvin acts just like a bitch, cranky and stay jumping on a nigga's case" K-Ci glared at Dalvin as he returns the favor.

"That's why imma leave ya and get myself a balla with plenty of moneyー"

"And he going to cheat on your stupid ass" K-Ci stuck out his tongue at him.

"What in the fuck?" Jojo groggily woke up from his nap as he scrunches up his entire face due to hearing K-Ci and Dalvin's weird discussion and the aftermath of his short lived slumber.

"Jojo, go back to sleepーthis is grown folks business" K-Ci randomly says as Jojo cocks his head to the side as he furrows his brows at his older brother.

"K-Ci, did you get into that angel dust again?" Jojo questioned him.

"Jojo, go back to sleep" K-Ci told him.

"Hey, don't talk to him like thatーshape like a blunt and shit" Dalvin spoke up.

"You, hush your mouth Dalvina!" K-Ci snaps his head towards Dalvin.

"Make me, nigga! Shit, he hit me!" Dalvin soon got into K-Ci's face as K-Ci drew back and slapped him as he fell off the couch and onto the floor.

"You an abuser, nigga you abuse people!" Dalvin fake sobbed as Jojo shook his head at the both of them and soon went back to sleep.

"Why is Dalvin on the floor?" A feminine voice questioned as we all turned our heads and saw Roxie who was looking very confused as she approaches Dalvin.

"Roxie, watch yo manーhe be trying to put the moves on me since day one"
K-Ci spoke to her.

"You can't prove that, where's your evidence, you don't got none bitch!" Dalvin started to roll around on the floor as Roxie soon stopped him.

"Dalvin, please stop harassing K-Ci with your weirdness" Roxie keeled down and caresses his face.

"Yeah, I am highly uncomfortable by you and the questionable moments" K-Ci shivers as Dalvin randomly bucks at him but Roxie soon suddenly yanks him by his shirt collar.

"No more, Dalvinーstop scaring K-Ci like this" She says to him in a sharp tone as he slowly nods his head, obeying her every command.

"I won't bother you, K-Ciーbut you couldn't be my lover if I was gay cause you too damnーOw!" Dalvin hissed from Roxie hitting him out of nowhere.

"And that means no rude comments towards him or imma put you on punishment" Roxie stated.

With that comment along ignited something in Dalvin as he pleaded to her and started to chant 'baby i'm begging' so annoyingly that I threw the remote at his head as he yelped.

"Shut up, with that stupid shit nigga"
He gave me a death stare as I chuckled.

My mind soon drifted back on what would be a good first date I could take Naomi out on as the voices in the background were soon drown out by my own voluminous thoughts.

_____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

AND FOR THE RECORD
GUYS DALVIN IS NOT GAY
HE IS JUST WEIRD AS FUCK
CAUSE I MADE HIS CHARACTER THAT WAY, LMAOOO.

BUT WHO ALL SHIPS THE CALVIN OR DALDRIC (DALVIN & K-CI), LOOOOOLL.