Chapter 15- Questions

"Yes, he is." She gives me a confused look. "He is your boyfriend or he is gorgeous?" "Both".

Two days passed since Zayn and I were seen in public. Niall's still not talking to me and his friends aren't either.. I wonder what he told them that made them ignore me. Lucky for me I have a new friend; Caitlyn. She is so nice and fun to be around, she has the same sense of humor as me so that helps, she also doesn't ask a lot of questions about Leah or my mum which is good, because I don't like talking about it. Speaking of which, my mum still locks herself up in her room and I haven't seen her since the dust in the vase incident. I'm still mad at her and I'm kind of glad I didn't see her all that time. I had a job interview at a flower shop yesterday and I hope they're going to hire me, because I really need the money. We have tons of unpayed bills and we got a warning that if we don't pay the electricity bill by next week, they'll cut the electricity off. So that means no light, no hot water and no cooking. I feel like I'm living in hell..

I hear the doorbell ringing, I expect that to be Caitlyn since we are going to the mall later. I look through the peephole and see the beautiful blue eyes I didn't expect to see. When I open the door I have no idea what I should say so I decide to just greet him. "Hi, what are you doing here? I thought you were angry at me?" Okay maybe I don't 'just' greet him.. I'm way too curious to know why he's here. I step aside so he can come in and tell me why he came to my house. "I came here to apologise for the other night, I shouldn't have gotten so angry and definitely shouldn't have ignored you the last two days. I'm so sorry, I miss you during lunch break and I miss you in class.. I just miss you in general."

It took me some time to take all of that in.

"It's not your fault, I asked you to meet with me and I shouldn't have let you go away, I should've ran after you and apologised. But I didn't so it's my fault and I'm sorry."

While saying that I shut the door, we are stil standing across each other in the hallway. Niall bursts out in laughter. I, on the other hand, frown and don't understand what's so funny. He seems to have noticed my frown.

"We are so stupid, arguing about whose fault it was that stupid little thing happened, it's ridiculous!"

I understand why he finds it funny but I still don't understand why he's laughing so hard about it, I guess it's guys humour. I take a step forward and pull him into a hug. "I've missed you so much, you have no idea how happy I am you came here." I feel him wrapping his arms a little tighter around me. We stand there a couple of seconds but it's getting quite awkward so I step back. "So do you feel like doing something?" he asks me. "I'm sorry, I made plans with Caitlyn. We are supposed to go to the mall in ten minutes or so, maybe tomorrow?"

I see his facial expression turning from hopeful to a little dissapointed.

"I'm so sorry Niall." I feel so bad, this was basically the whole reason why he was mad at me.

"No, no it's okay. It's just that I don't trust Caitlyn that much. I saw her in the city the other day with Zayn, it looked like they were having a very serious conversation."

What? I thought Zayn didn't even know Caitlyn..

"Oh.. when was that?"

I can't help but ask, I'm curious and kind of worried I guess. "Erm, the afternoon right after you texted to meet up, when I walked away angrily later that night.."

I don't even know what I should answer, why would Caitlyn pretend she didn't know Zayn when she saw us and called him cute? What if they used to be a couple? I'm overreacting.. and totally shutting Niall out.

"It's probably nothing, don't worry about it." he says attempting to reassure me. It doesn't work, though I'm happy he's trying.

"Yeah, it's probably nothing. So what are we doing tomorrow?" I try to lighten up the mood. "We can go swimming?" he suggests.

He suggests the one thing I hate, the one thing where you are obliged to show you body.

Showing your body. If there is something I absolutely, absolutely hate, it is showing my body. I don't like my body at all, so I always try to hide it as much as possible. There's no way I'm showing my body to go swimming with Niall.

"Oh, swimming? I erm.. I can't." What the hell am I even saying..

"What do you mean you can't ?" he asks with a curious undertone in his voice.

"I just can't, I'm sorry. We can do something else though?" It's not an answer to his question but he doesn't bother to ask about it anymore.

After ten minutes of useless trying to come up with a plan Niall said he'd surprise me tomorrow. I want to know what we're going to do, I'm basically up for anything except swimming.

I'm still waiting for Caitlyn to come, she's already twenty minutes late. That's not something you'd expect from her, she's always on time. I decide to call her and ask if she's on her way.

I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on her name to call her. She isn't picking up, she's probably on her way then. When she still isn't here another thirty minutes later I call her again. This time she does pick up.

"Hey Gabbi, I'm so sorry, I can't make it. I've got a little crisis going on here. Byee!"

Was that Zayn on the background asking who she was calling? I could swear I heard his voice .. No, I'm getting paranoid after what Niall told me. That couldn't have been Zayn.

~Thank you all for reading !! It's 1.32 am in Holland right now and I'm extremely tired but I really just had to finish up this chapter. I know it is very short but I promise the next update is coming soon! Also, I picture Caitlyn as Jennifer Lawrence with her short and blonde hair (picture on the side). I decided to put up a vote goal, just so I get a little more votes and then I'll also get inspired to update more often. Vote goal is 50 votes (on the whole story) so that means only 4 people need to vote and I'll update. Please don't get angry or whatever, it's something a lot of people do and seems to work and the goal isn't high at all :) Love you xx~