Chapter 16- Answers

Was that Zayn on the background asking who she was calling? I could swear I heard his voice .. No, I'm getting paranoid after what Niall told me. That couldn't have been Zayn.

*warning: sexy moment at the end, if you're not comfortable reading it you can stop when it becomes too much. (There's no sex described, only kissing etc.)*

The rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking of that phone call with Caitlyn. The same questions kept flying around in my head 'could that really have been Zayn?' 'if that was Zayn then what was he doing with her?' 'Is Caitlyn his ex?' 'Is Caitlyn his current second girlfriend?'

I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. It's an unfamiliar number.
"Hello, this is Gabbi speaking." That's my standard sentence when a stranger calls me, it's stupid but I can't think of anything better.
"Hi Gabbi, this is Sean from 'Forget-me-not'. I'm calling to tell you you've been hired. I talked to my mum and she thought we could really use the help in the shop. You can start whenever you want, the sooner the better."

Did I really just get hired in a flower shop even though I know nothing about flowers? Oh well..
"Really? That's amazing! I can start right now if that's okay?"

I'd love to do something that can keep my mind off Zayn and my mum. And the sooner I start, the sooner I get money to pay the bills.
"I'm glad you're excited, you can start right now, that's no problem. I'm looking  forward to working with you Gabbi. I guess I'll see you in ten, bye."
"Yeah, I'll see you in ten. Bye."

Luckily the flower shop is around the corner and is like 3 minutes away. Thay gives me some time to fix my hair etc. I run the brush through my hair and spray some deodorant on my armpits and run out the door.

When I get there Sean is outside fixing and watering the plants and flowers. He's standing with his back turned towards me so he can't see me coming. I think that's for the best because I have a ridiculously big smile plastered on my face. I quickly turn it into a regular smile.

"Hey Sean, I'm ready to work."

He turns around and smiles. "I'm happy to see you Gab. Not many people want to work at a flower shop but I can tell you're different."

Did he really just call me 'Gab'? Only Leah called me that, I like hearing the nickname again and it brings back all the nice memories of her. I zone out for a couple of seconds until Sean asks me if I'm okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just can't believe no one wants to work at a flower shop." It's time for a new start, he doesn't know about Leah and my mum and he doesn't have to, so I don't tell him about them.

After a whole afternoon of listening to the variety of flowers they have and sorting them all out, I feel like a flower expert. I didn't even think about Zayn and the whole situation for one second that afternoon. I have to work everyday except Tuesday and Sunday. It sucks not having Friday off but I don't care, as long as I make some money. And besides, I only have to work until eight, so I have plenty of time after that to do fun things.

I sit down on the couch and call Niall, I could use a friend to talk to right now. Instead of calling Niall I end up calling Zayn. It was a short conversation, I only asked him to come over to talk and he said he'd be on his way. Now we're sitting here next to each other with an awkward silence between us.

"So what did you want to talk about? That's why you called me right? To talk?"

He makes me nervous, I'm falling for him but he never tells me anything about him or his family. Also, I need to know if he was with Caitlyn that day. "It's just, I don't know.. I don't know a lot about you, you never tell anything about yourself or your family. I don't even know where you live. I don't want to get serious when I don't know anything about you or your family."

He smiles and grabs my hand. "I'll tell you everything okay?" I smile back, relieved he didn't get angry whatsoever.

When he told me he'd tell me everything, he meant it. He told me about his older brother, his cousins, his uncles, his aunts and his baby niece whom he adores.

"So what are your parents like?" I ask him. It seems to have hit a nerve on him, but he tells me about them anyways. "My dad owns a bank and my mum just works around the house and owns a webshop for jewellery. He hesitates a second. Actually my father owns all the banks in and around London. One day I'll follow his footsteps."

All of the banks in and around London? That's crazy.. I can't possibly imagine how much money he makes a day. It's probably more than I make a year in the flower shop. "Why didn't you tell me all of this? Seems like you have quite a normal family." He looks at me probably questioning if I misunderstood his last sentence. "Look, I don't care your father is probably the one of the richest people in the UK. All I care about is you." He gives my hand a squeeze. "I knew you were different."

He kisses me and I immediately feel his tongue entering my mouth. The kiss gets heated and he carries me bridal style to my bedroom. He lays me down on my bed and puts himself on top of me. His knees are on both sides of my hips and we keep on kissing. I feel all the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. I roll the both of us over so I'm on top of him. I try to take off his shirt but it's all going a little clumsy. Eventually he just takes it off himself and we continue kissing. Is it going to happen tonight? I definitely feel ready now, or it could just be the huge amount of hormones running through my body. I start kissing his jaw and slowly go down to his collarbone. He seems to enjoy it because he moans a couple of times. He looks at me to make sure I'm okay, I nod and he takes my shirt off. I'm wearing a plain white bra, I regret not wearing my red one because that one is a bit sexier but he doesn't seem to care. He rolls us over again and starts tugging on my jeans. I put my hands on his to stop him but remove them again. I don't want him to stop.

"You sure?" he says in between breaths. I nod again and he manages to get my jeans off. He kisses my collarbones and goes down to my stomach. It feels amazing, without a warning a sound comes out of my mouth. I moaned without meaning to, he makes me feel so good and special. I put my hands in his hair, it's so soft and long. He reaches out for the clasp of my bra and tries to undo them. He is struggling with it so I help a little. It comes off easily and he starts kissing in between my breasts. I roll us over and tug on his jeans as well, this time I manage to get it off quite fast. I see the bulge through his boxers. I suddenly realise it really is going to happen.

"Dou you have a condom?"

Sooo what do you think? Been a long time since I updated but I finally finished the new chapter. I'm sorry if you don't like intimate moments but I really wanted to include it. It's the fjrst time I've written *smut* so it's not that good. I don't feel comfortable describing the event itself and I know it'd be poorly written so I didn't go that far. A good song to listen to during the heated scene is Ride by SoMo. It's a really good and cute song, I love it. You might not, but give it a listen ;) I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for 1.1k reads!!! Holy shit that's so much I can't believe it! Also, the next voting goal is 85 votes :)