Chapter 11- Life's not always bad

When I pick it up it feels really heavy, I open it and when I look inside I see a some sort of grey dust..

Why would my mum keep dust in a vase? Is she mentally ill? Do I have to worry? "Mum? Why are you keeping dust in a pot?" I really needed to ask, I'm way too curious. Curiosity is one of my many bad habits. I hear a sound coming from my mum's bedroom. I look around the corner and see that she's opening the door. This is probably the most progress she has made in these four days.. "Just put it back." With that being said she stepped back and closed her bedroom door again. Nevermind about the progress, it hasn't been made. I still want to know why she's keeping dust in a vase. Is it important to her since I had to put it back? I should stop thinking about it and start on my homework. Let's see, I have an English paper due tomorrow, some maths stuff and Economics. I like Economics, it's one of the few things I like about school. Also, my teacher is quite hot and only 24.. I really should not be thinking like that about teachers, it's pretty gross actually.

Two hours later I finish the last sentence of my English paper, luckily I did Maths and Economics first. I really don't feel like doing it right now. I look up at the clock and see it's only 6 PM. Maybe I could call Niall and check if he wants to grab a bite? 'Cause I absolutely don't feel like cooking and I don't see my mum doing it anytime soon. I'm kinda worried, mum hasn't been working and I don't expect her to be working within a month so we'll probably run out of money. Definitey time for me to get a job. I walk over to my bag, open it and grab my wallet. I hope I have enough for a decent meal. I open my wallet and count my money. I only have twenty pounds and some cents left. That has to be enough. The next thing on the agenda is looking for a job but right now I have to text Niall, maybe Zayn wants to come too? I'll just text the both of them.

Hi, want to grab a bite with me at George's ? I'm asking Zayn too :)

Hi, want to grab a bite with me at George's ? I'm asking Niall too :)

I hope at least one of them can and want to, I don't feel like cooking or eating at George's on my own. It's a great place, the food is delicious and it's not very expensive, but sitting there on your own is not an option. My phone buzzes, a text from Zayn.

Hi love, sorry can't, got stuff to take care of. Maybe next time? x

I'm kinda dissapointed, guess it'll be a fun time with only Niall too. I just hope he can make it.

No problem, next time it is :)

My phone buzzes again and this time it's Niall asking what time.

How about I meet you there in half an hour :)

How about I pick you up in half an hour ;)

Time for me to get changed in something not soaking wet. I walk towards my tiny closet filled with clothes. While looking at it I realise I don't have anything clean left, my mum didn't wash our clothes and neither did I. I should stop throwing random clothes into the closet to prevent situations like these, I literally don't have anything to wear. I'll just throw everything in the washing machine except the least dirtiest clothes, I'm going to wear those. I pick up black jeans and see there's a massive hole in it, but other than that it's clean as far as I know. I can wear that, but first I need to look for something better. I grab a blue sweater and smell it, no, definitely not. That's the worst smell ever, how long has it been laying here?! I throw the sweater towards the door. I take the next piece of clothing, it's a black blazer. I smell it carefully, it smells quite good compared to the other clothes.. I put it next to the black jeans. Then I start throwing all of my clothes out of my closet, I need one simple top to match the blazer and jeans. Found it, a grey top with the Eiffel Tower on it. That'll look pretty good with the black jeans and blazer. I throw the pile of dirty clothes to the door and open it. I pick up the pile and walk towards the washing machine, I put the clothes on the ground and open it, I grab the pile and throw it in the big metallic round cabin. I don't even care about all the mixed colours since most of them are either blue, black or grey. None of my clothes are red or something so there won't be any big spots on my clothes. I close the washing machine, click some buttons and hear the water flowing through the clothes.

When I'm back in my room I look at the clock and see I have twenty minutes to get ready. I step in the jeans but when my foot is halfway the pipe it gets stuck in the hole and me being the stubborn girl I've always been I just push my foot harder hoping it'll get out. But it doesn't get out obviously.. What does happen is the hole getting bigger so you can see my whole knee if my leg would be in there.. "These damn jeans.." Did I say that out loud? I wait for my mum to say I need to stop cussing, but the voice doesn't echo through the room. She's probably sleeping or something. Before I realise, I lose my balance and fall on the floor. Great, why not? When I finally pass the hole with my right foot I hear the doorbell ringing. If that's Niall, he's quite early, he was supposed to be here in fifteen minutes. I quickly put my other leg in the jeans and run out of my room. "Coming!"

I open the door and see it's not Niall, it's Zayn. Why would he be here? "I hoped you'd still be home." he said with a smile. "I just wanted to tell you something before you go on a date with Niall." Did he think it's a date?! "It's not. It's not a date." I see his face changing from maybe concerned to relieved. "Oh good. Can I come in?" He thinks it's good I don't date other guys? How cute! "Umm, yeah sure. Niall's picking me up in fifteen minutes though." I open the door wider so he can come in. "I'll make it quick, I promise." I'm curious, what does he want to tell me? "So, what's your whole name? I mean, Gabbi must be a nickname of a longer name." Why does he want to know that? "Yeah it is, my actual name is Gabriella." "That's a beautiful name." He almost seems nervous.. But for what? "So what did you want to tell me, should we go to the living room?" I'm starting to get nervous too, what does he want to tell me?!

"No we can stay here. Umm, Gabbi, I umm really like you, a lot more than I thought I did. You're funny, nice and absolutely stunning. Everytime you talk I get nervous. You make me nervous. So I was wondering.." What.. what did he just say. He likes me? He actually likes me, a lot? What is he going to say next? Is it what I think he's going to say?! It can't be, no one would ever ask me that. "Gabriella, would you be my girlfriend?" I'm probably looking at him like he just asked me to cut my own arm off. I can't believe he just asked me that. Now I know why he wanted to know my whole name.

"I.. don't know what to say." I do know what to say, I'm just overwhelmed. "I understand if you think this is too fast, but please understand I really do like you a lot." He looks at me like he's almost afraid to look at me. "O..Ofcourse I want to be your girlfriend! How could you possibly think I'd say no to an amazing, nice and cute guy like you? I like you too Zayn, a lot." I smile at him and he smiles back with the tip of his tongue between his teeth. He steps closer to me and before I realise what he's about to do it's too late, I feel his lips on mine and it feels good. My stomach is filled with butterflies flying happily around like it's summer. This is the most  perfect moment ever. He moves his hands from my cheeks to my hips and I put my hands in his perfect styled hair when someone knocks on the door.

~Hii guys! Sorry for the long wait but here it finally is, chapter 11 yay ! I hope you liked it and omg Gabbi and Zayn finally are a couple! How cute ;) What should their ship name be? Let me know in the comments ! :) Please vote? Love you all! xx~