》Chapter Fourty-Eight

Start from the beginning

Before I know it, I'm on my feet, heading to Harry's room. I don't knock, stepping inside just like that. Harry's laid on the side, short pants and a tank top only wrapping him against the coldness of the night.

I walk towards him. I slowly lean in, moving his hair to the side while wanting to desperately lay next to him but I don't dare. The thick glass between us seems to be back again, what to do?

In the moment of stillness, my brain reconnects to something Harry said previously about Jamie and I start to analyse it.

"Harry?'' I call out and he doesn't move, probably already asleep.

"Harry!" I whine starting to shake him and he eventually jumps sited with a loud groan.

'' WHAT! For fucking sake, What? What is it?'' He looks at me mad out of his mind while I return the gaze.

"You came out to look for me?''

'' Of course I came."

Like there was any other option! He could have let me be since he was angry at me. He blows off and stares at his knees, looking much younger than his actual age.

"I don't expect that you thank me for it. I know..."

'' You saved me. I owe you more than gratitude"

He shakes his head and points at his feet.

"I don't want anything Jade. You have nothing left to give me." I move my head to the side, quite surprised by his words.

'' Don't say that, please Harry.'' I attempt and feel his hand catch mine shortly before releasing it again.

'' I wouldn't fool myself to believe I have the slightest claim on you." I see his eyes watering a bit while he hides by turning on his side to give me his back.

'' Harry, don't hide from me.'' I plead and he jerks me off twice before jolting up again.

"What do you want me to say Jade? Ugh? That I screwed up the rest of the concert for you? That my stupid heart couldn't give me a damn moment of peace, picturing you with another man? I thought it was gonna burst for how loud it was, so I came looking for you. Even if I was beyond upset, I had to make sure nobody would hurt you or I would have died myself. Is it okay now?"

Seeing me shocked doesn't stop Harry.

"I'm sure you want to know more. Well fresh news Jade, I don't haveany kind words for you. I won't tell you that I was there because I'm in love with you. This is what you want to hear and I'm far too selfish to let you have your way, especially because what I want has been taken away from me."

I press my finger over his lips, hushing him instantly. I exchange my hand with my mouth and finally taste Harry, letting out a relieving moan mirroring Harry's. He falls on his back, fisting my hair tightly as his tongue searches mine. He's in love with me?

I want him closer till we melt and become one thing. I want every part of him connected to me. I crave for this intimacy; I crave for his skin to burn right against mine.

I rip Harry's shirt off, letting my palms wonder over his smooth skin, touching his tattoos that I missed so much. Harry sneaks inside of my pj and grab a handful of my breast, roughly rubbing it up and down.

I moan loudly only to be filled with Harry's tongue again and again as our hips work together to erase the desperate need we have of each other.

I attempt to pull his shorts off but instead, he flips me over so that now I'm facing the pillow and have Harry's chest pressed to my back. His fingers reach my inner thigh and without much ceremony, one of them slides inside. His touch is harsh yet there's also tenderness in the way he moves one strand at time away from my face while I call out for him over and over again. He kisses my neck, trailing sweet pecks all the way down till my shirt is ripped off leaving my upper body completely exposed to his eyes.

'' Take off everything, Jade." He begs me and I comply not bothering to turn as I let my panties fall. Suddenly, my hips are grabbed and I'm pushed against Harry's crotch before he lingers against me, crushing me with his body. I take this chance to slide my hand inside his boxers from behind to search the stony length that I find soon after, since it's very hard to miss.

Harry's long fingers travel all over my thighs, possessing every inch of them before he tenderly presses a kiss to my forehead again and again making me smile.

I turn and get halted halfway by Harry's arms.

'' Don't Jade. Please, I can't..." He mumbles playing with my nipples before catching his breath.  " I can't resist if you turn. I'll be lost forever. Get inside the covers." He commands and I comply, quite startled by his words. Is he having second thoughts? Doesn't he want to make love to me?

'' Harry?'' I'm once again shushed by his plumped lips. I help him out of his shorts leaving him totally naked. I don't get much time to peek, since he gets under the covers with me.

''Harry?" I try again but he is not listening. I'm on fire and the way he's touching me in between my legs is something I've never experiment. Especially not with no clothes in an empty house. It's intimate and romantic.

I find Harry's length a few inches away from my core, while Harry holds on his forearms. My breath is short, nevertheless I try to speak.

'' Harry please. I want you to make love to me.'' I throw my head back as he blows down at my breast once, twice with circling movements and sharp sucks.

'' Harry make love to me." 

And this time, I'm louder than his thoughts, so he stops dead track.