CHAPTER-12

"Chae-ah! Chae-ah!" Eomma's knocks on the door woke me up. SHIT!!! I DIDN'T GO DOWN FOR DINNER!! I'M DEAD!! WHAT WILL EOMMA SAY!! AISH!!! I'M DEAD FOR SURE! STUPID ME! WHY DID I GO TO SLEEP!!! I mentally scolded myself and smacked my head. "Ne?" I slowly opened the door. "Why haven't you eaten your dinner yet?" She crossed her arms and took a peek of my room. "I'm sorry eomma I drifted off to sleep.." I looked down. "It's fine..come now.." She held my hand and took me to the dinning room. "Eat now~" She said as I was seated on the chair now. I nodded and slowly took a small bite of my food and chewed it slowly too. "ChaeYong is there any problem?" Eomma tilted her head and looked at me with concern. "Ani..eomma I'm fine~" I sighed and ate two to three more bites and left. 

I closed my room door and crawled up my bed hugging my pillow. "Why!?" I whispered yelled. Suddenly there was a knock on the window. I kept on looking at it until someone spoke up, "Yah! Jagiya! Open up!" It was Baek's voice. I sighed and quickly opened the window, but he was not there. I stood there in confusion and stared outside. Soon I saw Taehyung crossing the road. He wasn't looking up he was looking down and crossing the road. "TAEHYUNG!!!" I yelled when he got hit by a car. I quickly ran downstairs not caring of how cold it was outside. "Where are you going!?" Eomma yelled but I ignored her and ran towards Tae. "Taehyung!Taehyung! Stay Strong! Don't leave me!" I cried and sat beside him helping him keeping his head on my laps.
"C-Chae-ah~" He gently kept his hand on my cheeks. "Yes..Yes!" I cried harder. "Stay Strong! Stay Strong!" I hugged him. "Chae-ah! Come quick! I called the ambulance!" Eomma was standing right behind me. Then the Ambulance came. They picked Taehyung up and  laid him on the Ambulance bed we followed them. In the Ambulance they had already started the treatment. 

*In the hospital*

'He has lost a lot of blood. He needs to breath, We need the Oxygen mask! Quick!' The yells of the doctors and nurses were going all around my head. I was walking here and there, crying hard..because of what has happened to Taehyung was all my fault. "Chae?" Eomma walked up. "Eomma! What did the Doctor say?!" I looked up. "He said that Taehyung has not been well physically and mentally both...since years....and that they will try their best to save him...but he has lost a lot of blood and it will be hard to find the right type of blood for him..." Eomma sighed. "what's his blood type?" I replied. "AB" She said and stood there in silence. "They have already found the perfect match for his blood but each person can't donate blood more than half!" Eomma explained and I sat down on the seat and cried hard. "I hate myself! It's all because of me!" I yelled and eomma hugged me tightly. 

*time skip*

"What!" I asked as the nurses and doctor walked out of the operation room. "I'm really sorry..but he barely has time to live...and we've tried our best to save him.." The doctor said and walked away. "Barely...?" I stopped the doctor. "Almost about just 2 to 3 hours.." He nodded and walked in some room. "You are free to go and meet him" The nurse bowed as well and left. "Eomma please call Jungkook, He needs to be here.." Eomma nodded and called jungkook. In the meantime I was beside Taehyung. He wasn't saying a thing but I kept on saying stuffs and cried. "Hyung!" The door of the room opened revealing all of his friends. I nodded and walked out. 

*time skip*

"Just an hour left..." I looked at my phone screen and looked down sadly. "Chae-ah~" Oppa walked out with everyone. I stood up immediately. "Go meet him..this whole one hour is yours~" He continued. "Thank you so much!" I hugged him and walked in the room. "Come in~" Tae said softly and I was holding in my tears. "You know don't you?" I scolded him and he nodded. "How can you! You can't leave me like this KIM TAEHYUNG!" I sccolded. "I'm sorry~" We synced. "I am really sorry Tae...because of me you are here...because of me you had to change...because of me you were ready to die...I'm really sorry.." I broke down into tears. "Shh~ Chae-ah~ It's all okay~" He hugged me and rubbed my back. "Mianhae~" I sniffed and wiped my tears away. "Listen now~" He said. 

"Jeon ChaeYong, You're the best person I've ever seen. You're the most beautiful, stunning, elegant, cute girl~Who will always stay in my heart~ No one can ever replace you. NO ONE! No one in centuries! Even if we weren't meant to be....I'm fine with that...I just need to see you again and again whenever we are reborn..." He chuckled. "And if we were meant to be together...I'm sorry I'm leaving you behind....But please promise me...that you will stay strong, be who you are, and never to lose your feisty yet cute self...Will you promise me that?" I nodded while hot warm tears rolled down my dry cheeks. "And please stop crying now I don't want to see my lover crying when I die..." He wiped my tears and I cried even more when I heard the word 'die'. "Stop crying~" He showed that he is strong but I knew that deep down he was weak and had only some minutes left. I stopped crying and hugged him tightly. "Stay with me Tae!" I said. "I'm sorry.." Was all he said. "I love you Jeon ChaeYong...And I always will~" He said and kissed me softly. I Kissed him back whilst wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'll be there when you need me...just take my name and remember my happy face Jagiya~ I love you..Goodbye..." His voice softened and he then fell on the bed. 

And the machines in the room made the beep sound telling me that 

...He's gone...

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

It was hard....it really was....Hope ya all are liking it~

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪