CHAPTER-5

I hugged that person back thinking that it was Baekhyun who saved me because all I could clearly see of that person were his ears and it seemed like it was his'. I cried on his chest harder and hugged him tightly.

But I am still not sure of it Baek or not?

"Hush....Hush.....it's Okay..." He said and rubbed the back of my back. I looked up and saw "Tae?"
"Chae-ah! Look at your state!" He hugged me back again. "Why were you crying!? Don't you ever go up the terrace all alone ever again! Thank god I was there!" He blabbered things out.

"Tae?Um....I am fine...just...Um...." I tried to speak up. "Oh right sorry!" He said and broke the hug.

"Why are you all red? Are you having fever??" He touched your cheek and forehead. "Aniyo....I am fine...." I took his hand away from My face and looked away. "Let's go or else you'll catch a cold for sure..." He held my "ouch!" I flinched as I took a small step. "What happened?" He turned and looked down at my leg. "Oh my!! It's bleeding!!" He said and carried my bridal way. I didn't say a word neither did I defenced myself all I could do was to stay shut and let him do whatever he wants to.

"Where's your room?" He asked. "Right beside yours" I said. "Okay." He flashed a small smile and walked towards my room. "Ah! It's big and pretty!" He said while we entered the room. "Does it still pains?" He asked as he made me lay down on my bed. "Ne....ajigdo apayo." I replied.
(Meaning: Yes....it still hurts)

"geogjeong mala! Where's the first aid?" He asked.
(Meaning: Don't worry)
"It's in the drawer case next to my wardrobe." I replied. "Um...."He looked around. I smiled to myself in his cute self and said "that door just open that door and you'll see a drawer case. "Hehehe...Thanks" he goofyingly ruffled his hair and opened the door.
"Wow" he sighed. "What happened?" I tried to get up but couldn't. "Nothing....your closet room is just really fascinating!" He smiled which made me blush a bit.

"Can you sit?" He said while placing the first aid box on the table. "Ani...I can't...it hurts somehow...." I pouted. "Here..lemme help" he said and gently  pulled me up. "Thanks" I said. "Now don't be scared it will just hurt a bit and if you are scared just hold on to my arm." He smiled. "Thanks taehyung" I said and looked away so that he won't see my red face. "Hana...dul....set..." He said and "Ah!" I softly groaned as I held on to his arm.

"There you go...all done..." He smiled towards me. "Thanks tae..." I blushed and looked away. "Ani! No problem!" He got up. "I'll send Baekhyun inside now....after all he came here to meet you....." He stood up. "Ah! Tae!" I grabbed his hand and made him turn. "Yeah?" He tuned and looked down at our hands. I pulled him near my face.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I went closer to his face and pecked his cheek which automatically turned into the tints of pink. "Thanks for saving me tae" I blushed and left his hand. "Ah! Um....yeah....your welcome...i'll take leave now and call Baekhyun bye!" He hugged me and I  hugged him back.

*he leaves Baek enters*
*runs up to me and tackles me to a hug*

"Oh my gosh Chae! You got me all worrried!" he hugged me tighter and I hugged him back.  "oppa.....im right now~" I smiled at him. He broke the hug and sat on my bed and pouted at me. 

"you! Jeon Chaeyong! Promise me to not go up your terrace all alone again!"

"ne....Byun Baekhyun I promise you!" I nodded. "good girl! " he riffledmy hair and stared at me.  I gulped and said "uh.... Um....baek? What's wrong?" He looked away quickly and said "oh! Ah!  Nothing! I'll get you your food! " he stood up and the door opened.

"sorry for not knocking....." it was Tae, he was carrying a tray full of food. "ah~tae it's alright! " Baek replied. "I've bought food for chae!" he nodded and walked over to me. AH~~~~~NOW I SEE............
"well.... I'll be back! Be with Chae tae!" he yelled and left my room.  And I glared at him knowing why he did that....  

"Ah-hem!" He said to get my attention. "Oh! Yeah! Sit Tae!" I patted at the space infront of me. "Thanks!" He said and sat down. "Thanks Taehyung again...." I smiled. "Aniyo.....it's okay......plus it was my fault....."He sighed and looked down. "How?" I innocently asked him. "You know what I'm talking about.....stop acting like you have no idea about it Chae......" He sighed again. "........Tae.....I'm serious I don't even have a clue........" I said hesitantly. "Here!" He gestured me to open my mouth and I did as he said, "But ya know.....I'm still not letting the topic go away...." I leaned back. "K, fine tell me why were you crying then?" He leaned towards my face. "Well....um.....to be honest.....I have no  idea why I cried...." I said and looked away. "Fine then! Finish your food now let's not talk...." He handed me my plate and looked away. I did as he said and the time when I was eating my food DAMM IT WAS SO AWKWARD!!!!!! 

"Tae, um....when is the play?" I asked as I sat up straight. "I have no idea but I guess I GUESS! It's......It's.....IDK!" He pissed me off. "Okay! Can you pass my phone,Please..." I said. "No-I won't!" He made a face. "Yah! Just give it to me TEA!!" I came back to my Rebel side. "NAH! NAH! NAH! I WON'T" He shaked his head. "WHAT THE HELL TEA! I SWEAR THE DAY I GET BETTER IS YOUR LAST DAY!" I leaned towards his face and he smirked "We'll see babe~" He leaned closer and I could feel his warm breath on my face. "HEY-YO! OH S*IT PLEASE CONTINUE!" It was Baek. "Night~" He said and walked out of my room and pushed Baek in. "Put the plate away Baek!" I ruffled my hair in frustration and leaned backwards. "So...." Baek started and sat on the same spot where tea was seated. "So?" I imitated. "You and Taehyung....." He looked away. "Stop being such a controversy man!" I flicked his head. "OW! Plus Controversy man is not even a thing!" He had his duh face on. "IDC My dear smartie pants!" I sighed "Where were you though? That took you so long?" 

"Oh! Nothing!" he smiled. "Stop lying! BYUN BAEKHYUN! I know you were busy with your lover right??" I wiggled my eyebrows. "What the Fudge!!! I don't have a GF!" He defended himself. "kkkkk, Fine~" I raised my hands up in the air. "Good!" He patted my head. "What do you wanna do? I'm bored....." I looked around. "Let's call the others and do challenges!" Baek suggested. "Go ahead, call them here..." I sighed. "You sure? In your room?" He stood up. "Ne....I'm sure..." I nodded and he exited my room. 

"We ARE HERE!" Baek opened up the door while I was preparing something. "What are you doing?" Jimin asked. "Oh nothing CHIMP! Nothing related to what we are gonna do...it's for some work in school..." I explained. "Ah~ Okay..." He nodded and looked around my room. "so...what are we playing?" Jungkook asked. "well we have many challenges like the whisper challenge, Chubby Bunny challenge, Urban dictionary challenge, Heads up, Guess the song or singer....and...more" I sighed and looked at them. 

"Chuck the URBAN DICTIONARY CHALLENGE!! WE DON'T WANNA STUDY!!" Tea spoke up. 

"Alright!" I shrugged and looked at the others for a reply. "Let's play the Chubby Bunny challenge!" The three synced. "You okay with it Tea?" I turned towards him. "Yeah, yeah...go on..." He also gestured us with his hands. "Well then let's start!" Jimin said and sat down crossing his legs. "Let's see who will start..." Jungkook thought for a while. "......how about....." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MIANHAE!!! MIANHAE!! MIANHAE!!!! I'M REALLY SORRY!!!! FOR POSTING IT DAMM LATE!!! I'M REALLY SORRY........

Also if you guys do not know what a chubby bunny challenge means go to this link to check it out!  the link:https://youtu.be/pFAb6YPBQxk ^-^

Also I'm really sorry again.....>-< 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------