CHAPTER-7

*Tea's P.O.V*

"What the-" The room was a mess! "Who the hell did this!?!?!?" Jungkook nearly shouted in my ears. "I think it's-EW!!" We by mistake stepped on caramel BAREFOOT!!! "Oh My Gosh!! It's so sticky!!" Jungkook tried to lift up his feet, I tried too but it didn't happen properly. But we were able to take small steps. "O-o-ok-okay~" Jungkook took a step while taking a support from the table. "Okay~ Now The Other-"What the FUDGE!!!" We yelled as feathers and glue fell on us. We stood there with our jaws dropped not knowing what to do. "This is!! BAEKHYUN!!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Yes?" Baekhyun opened our door and leaned on the corner of the door smirking like a BADASS! "You!" I turned a 30 degree angle towards him and pointed. "Me?" He showed some attitude. "YUP! YOU!" Jungkook yelled. "Clean this mess up!" Baek pouted at us and said "AW~~ I'm sorry but I don't clean the mess done by a**holes like you!" And then he slammed the door hard.

"What the F**K is wrong with him!?" I looked at Jungkook lifelessly. "He's always been like this Judge him all you want!" He said and tried to take a step carefully again, not wanting any other prank fall on us.

*end of Tea's P.O.V* *time skips*

"Finally!! I never knew you went to same institute!" I turned towards Jimin as I was drying my hair with a towel. "You didn't?!" He asked me rather in a shocking way. "Um hmm I never did!" I nodded. "Oh~ But I see you every sunday entering the gate ya know!" He smiled. "You do!" I said. "Um Hmm I do!" He said. "You're a really different person chae....." I turned and said "In the good way or the bad way?" He chuckled "Good way! Of course!" And ruffled my hair. "Oh~ Okay~ Thanks Chimp!" I giggled and ran towards the counter to meet up with Sun-hi. "What are you doing here!?" I questioned her. "Guess I made my decision I'll learn swimming too!" She said as she stood on her toes. "Yayayayayayayayayay!!!!" I shouted and hugged her. "But, what are you doing here with Jimin?" She made a eye contact with him. "Oh! Him!" I said and turned. "We came for our classes together you see~" I said. "What!"
"Yup!" I nodded. "How!"
"He, tea and rotten stayed at my place...." I sighed. "Aw~ poor you~" she pouted. "What about your long time crush....did you meet him?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me. "Oh god!! Sun-hi!!" I slowly slapped her face. "Something something..." she continued. "He also did a night stay at my place....and Don't Freak out but he is joining OUR SCHOOL!!" I held her hand. "What!!! OMG!! OMG!!" She freaked out. "I told you not to!" I shakes my head. "Chaeyong!!" She kept her hands on my shoulders. "Your crush is coming to our school OUR SCHOOL!! You better dress well!" She warned me and I nodded. But, meh! IDC I'll wear my style!

*Back at home*

"Chae-ah! and Jimin! I won't be back by 10 at night, okay? So i want all of you to behave well and sleep before 9 You kids have school tomorrow! Get it!" Eomma instructed. "Ne! Eomma! Don't worry!" We smiled and got off the car and in our home. "Oh! Hey~ Guys!" Baek welcomed us. "Heyo~ Baek!" I hugged him and dropped on the couch. "Where's Rotten and Tea?" I said. "I dont know!" Baek shrugged and I guess he had an evil smirk on. "I'll go check on them" Jimin nodded and ran upstairs. "Anyway...Baek?" I said "Hmm?" He turned towards me. "Had Breakfast?" I smiled and in a reply he nodded. "Good!" "How was swimming?" He wiggled his eyebrows and opened the fridge. "Swimming was good! Sun-Hi is joining too! Finally, after all those months!" I sighed. "All these months for convincing her?" Baek said it in a obvious tone. "Um hm-" "WHAT THE HECK!!" We heard Jimin yelling which made us run up the stairs. "OH MY LORD!" I yelled while i was breathing heavily. I turned towards Baek and saw him too in shock with his jaw dropped. "What the hell happened here!?" I yelled. "B-" Jungkook was about to say something but Baek cut him off. "It's alright Chae-ah~ I'll help them clean the room you should rest!" He said and pushed me in my room. "Yah! Baek!" I stomped my feet. "rest Chae-ah~ You're tired." He winked and closed my room "FROM THE OUTSIDE!!" I yelled as i tried to open my room door. "Aish!! He has not changed!" I shaked my head and dropped on my bed listening to some of my favourite OST songs. 

*Tea's P.O.V*

"What the Fudge is wrong with him?!" I yelled. "Opps Sorry..." It was Baekhyun, Stupid A**. "I'm so sorry I messed up your room~ I just wanted to have fun~" He evily laughed. "Do whatever you want too!" I shouted. He just shrugged and said "Well alright! For making your work to clean this room easier I'll just do this!" And then he poured a huge bucket of water and closed the room's door. "AISH!!! A******!" Jimin cursed, who rarely cursed and when he curses he means it, plus it also sends shivers Talking honest here! I continuously shaked my head. "Ya okay?" Jungkook asked. "I am completely fine!" I sighed heavily "Let's clean this room before Chae's mom comes back!" They nodded and we started to clean the room. 

*TIME SKIPEU*

"Ah! Finally!" We dropped on the best and closed our eyes. "I'm gonna take a small nap!" Jimin whispered yelled and we all went to sleep. 

*End of Tea's P.O.V*

I Checked the time and it was currently 5 in the evening, "YAH!!! BAEK!! Open the door please!" I banged on the door. "Coming~" I heard baek running towards the door and soon the door got unlocked. "Thank you! Finally!" I sighed. "Get in!" He pushed me in my room again and locked the room from the INSIDE AGAIN!! "Aish! Baek! What's wrong?" I nearly yelled at him. "Nothing Chae~ I just wanted to check on you properly!" He smiled and took rounds around me and then suddenly he grabbed my waist "Small" He said and I shot he death glares "What are you doing?" I asked. "Chill Chae-ah~" He giggled and kept his hand this time on my neck like how Song Joong ki did with Song Hye Kyo in the series of 'Descendants of the sun'. "YAHHH!!" I smacked his hand away. "It's a perfect fit though~" Baek said and pulled out a box from the corner of my room. "Here~" He said. "Open it!" I looked at him weirdly and slowly opened the box. Inside the box was a cute peach flowly layered dress and a small silver chain with a treble cleff pendant. "Ah~ Baek! Thank you!" I hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back. "But why were you choking me, BEFORE!" I slightly slapped him. He laughed and said "I was just checking" He bit his tongue "OH GOD BAEK!" I shaked  my head and gave him another hug "Pabo~" I whispered in his ears. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HEYO!!! I KNOW YOU ALL HATE ME NOW~ I'm so sorry for not updating regularly >_< So SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!! Pleaseu forgive me~ I'll try my best to post soon~ 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^