Helping our friends

EddMatt is here my Cookies! Enjoy there adorableness and flatteredness (Or Embaresmet) AANNDD Puns/Flirts????

<TOM'S POV>

Me and Tord, A thing! Edd and Matt, an awkward 'FriendShip'. Edd Kinda knows that Matt likes him but Edd doesn't want to know. He wants to be surprised and act like if he was just proposed to and be really happy. I walk downstairs to see Edd and Matt being...... Awkward on the couch together. I went over to tord in the kitchen.

(Classic- Tom, Slanted- Tord)

Anything happen between them yet??

No.. But I think there holding hands or Matt's trying to flirt and Edd's telling stupid Pun/Jokes again..

Ugh, Why can't they just kiss already? There so perfect and I know they Lik-love Eachother!

I know right! Come on snuggles, let's go save them.

End of conversation...

Me and Tord go to the living room and see them farther away from Eachother..

(Classic- Tom, Slanted is Tord, Bold is Edd, All of em' is matt)

Soooooooo....?

What are you guy's doing?

N-nothing r-really!

I really don't know....

There's A fair in town... Wanna go later near night?

U-uh, sure!!! I-i mean i-if Matt w-w-wants to g-go (Edd starts blushing)

S-sure!!! W-we all can h-have some fun!

Ok! Does seven-Twerty sound good?

Yes! Yes! Yup!

(End of conversation)

<MATT'S POV>

Tom and Tord left to get ready and play games to pass the time. I looked A Edd and giggle. I scoot closer and wrap my arm around him. He looks at me and blushes even harder.

<Cheesy lines and jokes/Puns ahead. Also I'm not good with this stuff so please don't judge>

Heaven called and asked for the Angel back!~

M-matt! (Edd's face was as red as ever)

You're the only one that makes my heart happy♡

A-awwwww Matt! ♡Hehe♡

-----------------------

I made my move and kissed Edd on the cheek. Though, were not dating I really love him. Tonight was the night I can ask him to be my boyfriend. I giggled and kissed his cheek some more. His face is so kissable and chubby, I love it!

"M-Matt stop!! Haha! You're making me blush! Hehe" Edd said.

I tell Edd that we showed go get ready for are night together. On the Ferris wheel I'll ask him to be my love. I was nervous for this but also very ready.

TiMe SkIp!!》

"Ok guys let's split up! I'll go with Tordie♡. And Matt and Edd will go together!" Tom said with A small smile as soon as he looked at me and Edd. We blushed...

Sorry It's short... school and I don't wanna keep you guys waiting plus I'm working on an animation!!! bye!

Ok so I'm not into Eddsworld anymore..
Sorry..

Discontinued