forgiveness

Here we go....

<Edd POV>

"T-tord?!?!?" I was shocked to see his face again. Especially after SO Long...
I waited for an answer.

"E-edd.... I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! I kn-know it's been long and y-you probably f-for....forgot about me.... But I'm sorry and i-i can't li-live with myself!! Edd can you pl....please forgive me??? P-please... And... if you don't then....... then I atleast got to see you again..." tord said yelling and crying.
(Awwwwww!)

"I-i.... I forgive you BUT I don't completely trust you... And.... you can call me your "old friend"... buddy :)"
I said smiling and hugging my crying friend.

Matt came over to check up on me.. That's sweet of My tall ginger. Tord saw him and broke up the hug. He was nervous. He didn't tell me but I can tell. It's just a talent I have!

"TODD?!?!?!?!!?!?" Matt scream when he saw tord. He was a bit scared. I got worried about it.

Tom came over because when Matt says "Todd" he know by HEART he meant tord. When Tom saw tord he got REALLY angry.

"COMMIE?!?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?! I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU 6 YEARS AGO!!!" Tom screamed on the top of his lungs.

"Thomas... let my explain PLEASE!!" Tord said as he went into an emotional break down.

<Tom POV>

Tord went to an emotional break down I growled and said "fine"
Tord being him self jumped up on me and shoved his face in my chest. (Does that sound right?)
"OH THOMAS I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I EVER DID! I'M REALLY AM, HONEST!!!! I KNOW YOU WON'T FORGIVE OR TRUST ME BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY SORRY!!!!!" Tord screamed in my chest and cried so much it went through my blue jacket.

"Yea, your right I'm not going to forgive you or trust you, commie" as I said that I pushed him away.

"THOMAS!!! GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE AND FORGIVE TORD RIGHT NOW OR I'LL FORCE YOU TO!!!" Edd screamed REALLY loud. I jumped. No one likes to see edd when his mad or sad. When he's mad you should be scared. When he was sad it would hurt you.

"Fine... I forgive you commie bit I don't trust you.. ok? I said calmly so edd won't yell.

"Thank you tom." Edd said. He sounded like a mom. Like my mom.

Matt being himself was scared to death.. He stepped away from edd.
Edd went to Matt and helped him.

I left to go to my room so I don't have to see tord. I was still mad that he came. So to be relaxed I played with my bass. (I think that's what it is)
I played the song "tear in my heart".
I sang softly so hopefully no one can hear me. I thought I was bad.

<Tord's POV>

"Matt..... Do you forgive me for everything..?" I asked feeling a little better.

"Sure Todd I mean it was 6 years ago!" Matt said happily

"Ummmm, Matt it's Tord" I said correcting him.

"Oh, sorry tord... It's been awhile.." Matt said sadly.

"Ummm, guys do you hear that singing? Edd asked.

"Yea why?" Tord and Matt asked.

"Sounds like tom" edd said.

They go upstairs and sit in front of Tom's door. He WAS singing and they thought it was amazing.

"She's the tear in my heart
I'm alive
She's the tear in my heart
I'm on fire
She's the tear in my heart
Take me higher then I've every been

Woah oh oh oh oh oh oh
Ooooooooooooooo

You fell asleep
In my car i drove the whole time
But that's ok
I'll just avoid the holes so you'll sleep fine
I'm driving here I sit crussing
My government for not using my taxes
To fell the holes with more cement

"Uh oh, Tom stopped singing!" I whispered. Just then Tom opened his door while looking down. We were busted...

"Guys... why are you listening to my horrible singing?????" Tom questioned us.

"It wasn't horrible. It was AMAZING!!!" Edd said with a big smile.

"I liked.... I loved it.. please don't be mad thomas." I said a bit scared.

"Its...fine I guess.." Tom said

I can't believed Tom was ok with me saying something nice to him. Maybe He isn't that bad.. Maybe we can be friends. I don't know.. WAIT!!! NO I CAN'T GO SOFT ON MYSELF!! I DON'T LIKE THAT BOY!!! I..... I love... Him...

I blushed as I thought that, And what I didn't know was that I was stairing at Tom. I spaced out. I heard Matt giggled while edd was screaming out "KISS KISS KISS!!!!!!!!!"

"EDD!!!" Tom yelled and I snapped out of it. I blushed really hard. I felt like hitting edd but I can't...

"TOM AND TORD SITTING IN A TREE K I S S I N G FIRST COMES LOVE-"Edd and Matt where cheering on but Tom told them to shut up!

I was glad that was over. I wanted to hit edd but I can't... But speaking of love, I think edd and Matt love eachother. So I'll get revenge a little later >:).

<Time skip to later + third person POV>

Edd and Matt where on the couch watch "The cats ep. 25", Tom was making some pop tarts and Tord was planning his revenge!!! When tord was done planning he went to the couch.

"Hey, edd is there something on Matt's face?" Tord asked.

Edd looks at Matt's face to see Matt FABOULAS face. Edd didn't see anything so he told Matt to look at him. Tom came in at the best time.
Matt looked at edd. There eyes met.

BOOM! Tord shoved there faces together to make them KISS!!
Tom quickly grabbed his phone and took a picture.

Matt broke up the kiss. Both of there face's were REALLY dark red. And Tom showed tord the picture. They both laughed and edd took the picture of them laughing. They both blushed and told edd to delete it. But he didnt delete it.

Next part will have tomtord in it.
Sorry for the mattedd or eddmatt
Lol bye bye!!