LOVE

(FANILLY a picture with tom)
Here we goooooooo!

<Matt POV>

I was in front of my big mirror. Of course saying to myself that I'm FABOULAS!! I was also taking pictures of myself. I heard a knock on my Beautful door. Not as Beautful as me though.

"Who is it...?" I asked

"Its me, Edd. I have to show you something!!!! And you'll love it!!" Edd said happily

"Ohhhhh! Ok coming edd!" I said as I was running to the door.

Edd took out his phone and showed me a video of Tom and tord. They were getting along! It was so cute. My brand new OTP. I had an idea and told edd. We agreed to do it.

The idea was more of a deal and it was to see how can get a photo of Tom and tord hugging. I'm sure it will work. It would work because we had to make them hug without them noticing what were doing.

Me and Edd went down stairs. Tom and tord were watching TV. Edd sneaked up on them and scared them. They both scream like little girls :).

<Edd pov>

I was laughing my butt off! It was so funny! Tord and Tom looked a little mad, but that didn't scare me. When you live with a drunk Tom you'll get used to it. Tom and tord teamed up and jumped on me. But instead of hurting me they tickled me! I nearly lead my pants.

"S-STO- HAHAHAHAHA S-STOP HAHA IT!! P-PLEASE HAHAHAHA!!!!! I laughed.

"Why edd? Aren't you having fun?" Tom said while smiling and tickling me

"Y-YEA HAHAHAHA B-B-BUT IMMA P-PEE HAHAHAHA I-IF YOU T-TWO DON'T STOOOOPPPPPP! HAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! I laughed

They both stoped. They don't wanna see me have wet pants! That would be gross. ANYWAY, Matt took a video (Why wouldn't he?).

"Got the video!"  Matt yelled

"Delete it now Matt!" I said with a little blush.

"Noooo! It's adorable!" Matt said.

"Awwwww!" Tord said.

"Is the ginger gonna keep a adorable of his little artist? Huh??" Teased tord.

"SHUT UP TORD!!!!" Matt yelled while blushing.

Tom and tord giggled and teased us sooooooooo, I HAD reveage~. I told Matt the 'plan' and he tagged along.

<Later + third person POV>

Tord and Tom were talking in the kitchen. This is when the fun started.
Edd walked in the kitchen and got cola and then he joins there chat.
Matt on the other hand, went outside and quietly but quickly open the small kitchen and..... BOOM MATT SHOVED THERE HEADS TOGETHER AND THEY KISSED!!!!!! They blushed REALLY hard. After a bit Tom pulled away... It was awkward.... To awkward.

Edd got the picture and sended to matt, his ginger~. (#gay)
Matt and Edd giggled and Tom and tord blushed. Tom was thinking about what in the world just happened and tord was thinking of his future relationship with tom. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"W-what.... just- WAIT! EDWARD DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF THAT?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!" Tom said freaking out like if a mom lost her child.

"Maybe~" edd said

Tom got mad and VVVVRRROOOMM
Edd ran for his life and Thomas chased him.

"EDD GET YOU TINY BEHIND OVER HERE AND DELETE THE PICTURE" Tom yelled while blushing madly.

"I SHHHIP IT!! TOM LET TORD KNOW YOU LOVE HIM~" Edd screamed while locking his bedroom door.

<TOM POV to lazy to put it in bold letters>

Edd knew I had a crush on tord. After the ''ancient'' Tom couldn't stop thinking about tord. I told edd about and he promised to keep it a secret, and I trust the little smol green bean.

Tord came up stairs and asked what he meant by that. I blushed hard and yelled out "Nothing!"..... Classic stupid Thomas....

Later-

"Hey.... Tord i-i know th-this is so....... sudden b-but I need you t-to know something....." I stuttered

"Ok then.... wats up?" Tord asked

"I......i........i....."

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!
ONLY 1 MILLION MORE PARTS TO GO!!!!!