i'm junk to you. (part 1)

<Tom's POV>

"I....i... love you." I said to tord.

"Tom... I... i..i...." Tord said

"I KNEW IT!!! YOU HATE ME AND DON'T FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!! I'M SO STUPID!!!! WELL! I HATE YOU TOO!!!!!" I yelled knowing he doesn't feel the same way...

I ran to my room and cried hard... I started drinking really fast. All ready up to 12 bottles. I has broken... I love tord EVEN if he did tried to kill me and my friends... The bad thing about are fight was that we were in the hallway so edd and Matt heard us.

<Tord's POV>

I felt horrible... I do love Tom back but He didn't let me finish.Mr knowing Tom i left him alone for a few hours.

"I heard everything..." Edd said while poking his head through his door.

"E....edd..... Stop it.." I said

"I want to help.... come in my room.......NOW!" Edd said.

I walked in Edds room and sat next to him on his bed. We were awkward for a little while but then we got serious.

"So tell me tord, do you like Tom back?" Edd asked like a therapist.

"Y.....yes Edd, I do.. I was to shocked to tell him.... plus he didn't let me finish.." I said a bit nervous.

"Ok then... Why don't you go to Tom's room later and talk to him?" Edd asked

I agreed to this. I thanked edd and went to my room. I was making a plan in my head. I thought it over and over until I heard a knock.

"Come in!"

When I saw who it was i gasped!

😺😺Cliffhanger!!!! Muhahahaha!!
Enjoy! 😸😸

Kittepper163 OUT!