Memories

*Third person POV*

It was another Sunny day but tord just wanted to stay home,AGAIN! Tord like always was dying of boredom.. Just then a dumb idea popped in Tord's head and the idea was to clean out the guest room FULLED of boxes...

Tord remembered that, that was one of he's things to do.. That was The ONLY thing he had to do... After awhile tord went to the guest room and cleaned out most of his stuff, but tord being himself saw a box called "Memories". Of course, he safed that box for last.

After about a hour and a half Tord was done. He opened the box of memories and the 1st thing he saw was Edd,Matt,And Classic stupid Tom. Tord looked at the picture, he laughed and cried.

Laughed because of the silly face that the smol green bean made and the face Tom made called "classic drunk face".

Tord cried because he missed his old friends, ESPECIALLY Tom. Tord hugged the picture and got an amazing idea, so amazing he smiled through his tears (in a good way)

*Edds POV*

I was watching TV on this Beautful day! Tom was playing Susan and singing softly. Matt well, was looking at himself in a mirror. After a little bit of time Matt grabbed a cola and handed it to me.. Can Matt read minds? I was just thinkin' about grabbing some...

"Hey, Edd can we watch a movie?"

"Sure! What movie?"

"Can we watch the movie about that funny guy?" Asked Matt.

"Ya!!!! Umm should we get tom?" I asked, I always wanted him to hang out with us but Tom just wanted to be alone..

"Sure... if he even has the Strength too come out" Matt replied.

I didn't answer to that even though he was right. Tom only eats once in awhile and was unactive... I don't know why, but it was bothering me. BUT, me being my mother-friend self
I had a plan!

My plan, is to take tom out of his room, hang out with him and matt. When it's the right time and I know for sure that he's ready I'll ask him and see if I can help!!! I'm such a good friend!!!!

*Tord's POV*

I was hugging a picture of my friends, when an idea just popped in my head! I know it may work bit it's worth trying, because it would mean seeing Tom again.

I went to my room and started backing EVERTHING I need so I'll be ready.

<Time skip>

I was done packing so I can leave. As I was packing I thought over my plan, just in case this doesn't work, I'll have the picture of my friends with me.

<Time skip to the airport>

I was waiting for my airplane. It will be here at 1:30 pm. I checked my phone and it was 1:28 pm. I keep on thinking about what I was going to say to them. I was also thinking about my plane ride... I was scared because of the 'accident'... Even though it happened 6 years ago... I checked my phone and it was 1:32 pm.

I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD!!!! Thank God cuz I caught up. I sat on my seat and fell fast a sleep...

*Tom's POV*

I was playing susan on my bed while singing softly I was singing stressed out By TØP. I was singing my favorite part of the song:

My names blurryface
And I care what you think
My names blurryface
And I care what you think

Wish we can turn back time
To the good old days
When are mama sang us to sleep
But now where stressed ou-

I heard a soft knock on my door.
I opened it just a little bit and saw Edd.

"Hey Edd, what are you going to ask me?"

"W-well, me and Matt are going to see a movie a-and-" Edd stuttered

"ARE YOU TWO GOING ON A DATE?!?!" I interrupted while smiling

"N-NO!! W-we wanted to k-know if you l-like to join us...? Edd stuttered.

Edd's face was REALLY dark red, only because I know how much Edd and Matt liked each other!

"Sure" I said. I put Susan away and walked down stairs to join the two.
Edd's face was still dark red blush.

Matt looked worried and asked me question. I simply said "nothing" because Matt would find out that edd had a crush on him.

*third person POV*

Tord woke up at the end of the flight. He was happy that he was safe. He quickly got out and grabbed his stuff he remembered seeing edd Matt and Tom going into this apartment so he looked all over And about 2/3 hours he found it.

In each apartment room there was stairs. So it's was there old house but smaller, really small. Tom, Matt and edd lived together and there number was 203. Tord passed by there room and heard them laughing. Tord's room was right next to them 202. He settled in and cleaned up a bit.

After awhile he relaxed on the bed that was a mess because he just through everything on there, for how tried he was...
               """"""""""""""""""""""""
Edd was laughing so hard that Matt had to pause the movie and calm edd down. Tom giggled at that and took a picture of it. Matt saw Tom take the picture and blushed.

"Why you blushing Matt? Saw something adorable?" Edd asked while giggling

Matt's face went red when edd said that. Edd was adorable to Matt. He really wanted to say yes but that would mean he would HAVE to tell Edd his secret. Matt doesn't want to do that.

"Yeah Matt, saw something adorable?" Tom said teasing the poor ginger. 

"YOU KNOW I DID TOM!" The ginger yelled while blushing angrily

"What was that adorable thing? Huh?" The blue hoodie man said

"IT WAS THIS LITTLE CINNAMON ROLL" Matt yelled while pointing at edd.

Matt realized what he just said and covered his face. Edd blushed and asked if he was really that cute. Tom laughed at what was happening and heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!!!!!!!!" Edd said getting up to see who was at the door. He opened the door and saw someone he thought he'll never see again.

😁😁😁 Cliffhanger 😁😁😁
Next part will be out soon!!