💙5 months later....❤

-Tom's POV-

Me and tord have been dating for 5 months.. They have been the happiest five months of my life.. I really love tord.

"I wonder when He's gonna ask me out" I said out loud by mistake. I didn't notice Tord was right THERE.

"Maybe I may ask you right now." Tord said

"AHHHHH BABE! HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR?!?!??!" I screamed in fear.

"Only the part about you wondering when I'll ask you about the date?" Tord said smirking

"Oh..." I said.

"Soo.... Wanna go on a date with me sweetie?" My cutie asked.

"S-sure." I said blushed walking to tordie.

Me and tord we'll go on are date at 7:30 tonight. I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can. I just can't wait!

-Tord's POV-

I can't believe I was going to go on a date with tommy! I love him so much, so I had a plan. Me and him had dated for 5 mouths and I think that's A long time so tonight I'm going to purpose to my sweetheart.

I'm not going to tell him. I'm going to a surpise him. I can't wait for this night! Time to enjoy the last couple hours of us dating! Anyway we both went downstairs and got some food.
We say Edd and Matt cuddling on the couch watching tv. Now that's the henti I want to see. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Hey edd!" I said

"Hey!" Edd replied

"I'm going to the store and I need you to come with me." I said

"Oh, o-okay!" Edd said started to get up and walk with me to the door.

We went to the jewelry store and I quickly grabbed Edd's arm and dragged him to the ring section.
The reason why I asked HIM to come with me was because when they were teen's they always talked about wedding rings for the future. I'm sure he can help me. Edd looked at me confused and I blushed hard.

"W-which ring d-do you t-think Tom w-would l-l-like?" I said looking down at the rings and stuttered.

"ARE YOU GONNA MARRY TOM?!?!?!?!" Edd nearly screaming.

"SHHHHH EDD!!!! a-and yes...." I replied.

"Oh my gosh!! I'm so happy for you two!" Edd said smiling in joy

"Thanks but Thomas doesn't know yet. PLEASE don't tell Tom I want it to be a surprise for when we go on are date tonight... ANYWAYS,which ring do you think Tom will lik- love." I said happily

Edd points straight away to the blue diamond ring. I took a looonnnnggg look at it. It's only 1,000 dollars. I had just enough for that. I look at the cashier her name was Vicky.

"I'll take that blue diamond wedding ring please." I said kindly taking put my wallet.

"Okay" Vicky said taking out the ring I want.

I give her the money and she gives me the ring. Thankfully it was in a box so I can hide it in my hoodie.
We got home and I quickly went to my room and locked the door and looked at the full sized body mirror  Matt gave me. I practice the lines I was gonna say to my love! Two hour's past and it's nearly 7:30. I was all dressed up and ready for this. I went to Tom's room and knocked on the door.

"Coming~" Tom said happily.

He opened the door and we both blushed. He was wearing a handsome dark blue suit. I was wearing A dark red suit.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

-Tom's POV-

"Are you ready?" Tord asked.

I nodded my head. We held hands and walked downstairs. Tord drove us to the park. It was 4th of July so we got to see fireworks.

-Time skip to the marriage part-

"This was so romantic." I said happily

"It's not over yet." Tord said

❤❤I stood up and and he started to get in A position. ( A proposing position)
We both blushed to death. I felt like I knew what he was about to do.💙💙

"T-Thomas, we've been together for five and A half month's and I want to make it more..." He said taking out a.... small box..?

I gasped and started tearing up. I can't believe it... He... He PROPOSING!!!!! Tears started rolling down my face.

"T-thomas... will you do the honors and........ Marry Me? Tord asked blushing hard.

".........." I said.

Tord got nervous... I can tell, I better hurry and say yes! I can't believe it! I'm crying SUPER hard.. That's when it happened.. I jumped on tord and screamed....

"YES, YES, YES!!!!! A MILLON TIMES YESSSS!!!!!" I screamed

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wow!!! I'm happy! Welp happy 4th of july!! Thanks for over 115 reads!! And thanks for the votes! No one ever commentes lol.... Anyway buuuiii!!!!!

Kittepper163 OUT!