"Okay, okay. Hurry then."

I glared at him and walked towards the door again. I stopped right at the open door and watched him. "I won't do it!" He laughed.

"You're a fûckin liar."

"I swear!"

"If you do it again I'm shooting you in the leg."

"Okay! I swear I won't! Get in Landon!"

I slowly tried to get in but he fûckin did it again! I took a step back and yelled. "You're a fûckin bîcth!"

"That was the last time! I swear! Hurry up though!"

I stomped towards the door and climbed in. I slammed the door close and and looked out the window with a glare. "You're a bîtch."

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to cheer you up." He said as he chuckled. "And I thought this would cheer you up, but instead it cheered me up." He laughed.

"Yeah because you're a bîtch and who would this fûckin cheer someone up?!? Just shut up and drive to the fûckin spot. I just want to get this over with."

*****

We locked the doors and popped open the trunk as they grabbed the supplies. I was leaning my head on the window and I was watching them in the side mirrors of the car. The car would bounce up and down from the supplies getting out.

I was watching them with a bored look and I saw them talking and would look through the back window. "They're going to shot at us like the others did. So once the trunk closes duck down and drive." I said as I watched them look at me with a smirk. I didn't look away, but just continued to watch them with a bored look.

"Are you still mad?" I looked over to him and I see him looking at his side mirror.

I look back to the mirror," what makes you think that?" I say as my jaw clenched and my hand closes around the door handle tight.

"Because you've been quiet the whole ride over here and now you just talked. So I kinda assumed."

"Well what do you think Jaxon?"

"I think you are."

"You got your answer then."

When the trunk closed I ducked down. Just like I expected it, they pulled out their guns and aimed at the back window. Jaxon turned on the car and drove away. The sound of the glass breaking behind us made me still jump. I still can't believe that I'm a gangster doing these damn jobs.

We drove off towards the dirt road and the gun fires were slowly dying and none were hitting at the car anymore. We drove back to the city and back tot he gang house and dropped off the car. We walked up to boss' door and knocked.

We did the same routine. We walked in, talked and he gave us our stack of money. We both said boss and walked out. We walked towards his house and no of us talked. He unlocked the door to his house and we both walked in.

"I'm going to go visit my ma. You can stay here if you want."

"Yeah, I'll stay. I'll be in my room."

"Alright. I'll lock the door. I won't show up that late."

"It's fine Jaxon. Just go visit your ma. Tell her I said hi." I said as I was walking up stairs.

"Look Landon. I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't think it will set you in this bad of a mood."

"It's fine Jaxon. I'm just going to lay down and sleep. Good night."

"Good night Landon."

I continued to walk up the stairs and walked towards my room and I walked towards the dresser where I had the pictures I brought with me. I grabbed one of them and look at it.

I stared at it with no emotion and my thumb brushed a crossed the faded picture. Her soft brown eyes held so much happiness and mine were the same. Tears rimmed my eyes and I placed the picture down.

I took off my shirt and my shoes and climbed in bed.

I wish you were here mom.

******

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS