FOURTEEN

Landon

My head snapped back again and I fell to the side. I groaned and I let out a weak cry. I coughed hard and gasped in as much as can before their shoe hit the side of me. I groaned and weakly told them to stop.

"What do you have kid." One of them said as they kicked me again and curled myself up trying to make them not hit me there.

"Nothing." I cried. I closed my eyes tight as my body ached and I heard Axel yell out in pain. "P-please."

I need to get my gun man.

"Don't fûckin lie to me kid!" He yelled and then I felt his shoe hit against my back. I groaned "I don't!" I cried. I started to sob and my whole body shook as pain went through my whole body.

They kept kicking at me and I would yell out in pain. "Please!" I squeezed my eyes tight and clenched my jaw since it would chatter from all the pain. I slowly open my eyes and looked around and I see all of us on the ground getting beat up by these men. Who the hell are they either way?!?

Since I'm laying on my left side my arm that I'm laying on slowly goes to my waist and to great my gun. "What do you have kid!" I look up and I see his shoe before I can even make out his face. I closed my eyes and that's when his shoe hit my jaw, making my head slam hard against the pavement.

Man, watch me be traumatized by shoes now.

My head started to form a headache instantly and I closed my eyes tight as I groaned. "What were you trying to reach for kid?" Someone else asked instead of the guy the kept talking before.

"My d-dîck." I groaned as I let out a soft cry.

"What dîck?" They laughed.

"I would've showed you it if you didn't kick me!" But I regretted yelling because the pain only intensified from it. I groaned and and my body shook as I cried quietly.

Man, I'm fûckin crying. I haven't cried in awhile man.

They kicked me again and I'm getting fed up. I quickly pushed my hand to my waist and and I felt the handle and my hand quickly wrapped around it. What happened to the fûckin cops man??

I opened my eyes and I see two men surrounding and they were about to kick me again but I pulled up and aimed at his shin and shot. He yelled out in pain and fell to the ground holding his shin. I aimed to the other guy who was standing there frozen and shot at the same place. He did the same and they both yelled in pain.

"Who's the fûckin kid now." I said as I gasped for air. I slowly got up and I held my side and I looked over to where Axel and Jaxon was and I see the other four guys taking off in a sprint.

"Fûck you!" I yelled as I cried when pain shot through me. Jaxon and Axel were slowly getting up and I went to wipe my nose since blood kept flowing down but when I barely even touched my above my lip it hurt to much to even move my hand across my skin.

I limped towards them and Axel would cry ever so often. The moon light shined above us and we were all beat up. Busted lips, I knew our nose were broken. No doubting that. My body ached and Axel stared at me with teary eyes and guilt washed over me.

"I'm so sorry." I said.

He took in a deep breath but it was so raspy, like he was gasping the whole time. "What are y-you now?" He looked at my hand and my eyes travel down to it and I see him staring at the gun. My fingers tighten around the handle and my hands started to shake.

I shook my head, "there's so many thing I need to tell you."
I looked back up to him and I see staring at me hard.

"What are you Landon." He said. He didn't even ask as a question. He was demanding for an answer and that answer I wasn't willing to give.

"I can't tell you right now."

"Why-"

"Look. Stop this right now. When we're out of the dark and out of his alley, he'll talk. We need to leave before they comeback with their guns, or before the cops come again since if the gun fire. I know you guys are in pain, but so am I. But I'm not risking my life for another second. Let's go." Jaxon said. He turned around and started to walk but would hold his side and limp towards the end of the alley.

"Axe-" he turned around and started to walk too.

I sighed and placed my gun back into my waist band and started to limp towards them. We walked out of the alley and we walked down the side walk. My legs hurt, my ribs, my nose, my whole body hurts and all I want to do is lay down and sleep. I don't even want to wash off the blood that they caused. I just want to sleep.

"How old are you." Jaxon said but he didn't even look behind himself as he walked.

"Seventeen. You."

"Why?"

I rolled my eyes at Jaxon and I looked at the cracks in the side walk. "You asked me, and I gave you my age. Now what's yours." Axel said.

"No."

"Why not?! I gave you mine-"

"And you could've clearly told me why like I had. You willing gave it to me with out no question asked. And when you asked me, I'm saying no. And you're mad? Why? You could've easy said no and I could've dropped the whole idea of your age. So, don't get mad at me when I say no to something I don't want you to know. I don't even know you, and yet you told me your age. You don't have walls? Because that's the thing thats going to get you killed in this fûcked up place if you don't." I looked up and stared at Jaxons back and Axel slowly stops walking but he catches himself doing so, and then continues to walk again.

"I told you because-"

"Don't give me an excuse, because I don't want to hear it."

I raised an eyebrow, "what the hell is wrong?" I said.

He ignored me and continued to have a limp in his walk. I sighed and that caused the pain in my rib to hurt even more.

We need help.

*******

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS