TWO

Landon

"Well. I'm fûcked." I murmured, and that's when I tried to get up slowly, but I knocked down the garbage can over and that made them look my way.

I took off in a sprint and I heard them come after me, telling me to stop, but guess what. I didn't. I ran till I couldn't breath. I turned right, and then right again, and then right again, and then right one more time. I thought I lost them, but I just noticed that I ran into a square and they stood at the corner were I would run my last right, and punched my chest when I came in front of them.

They knocked out my breath and I fell backwards and that made me lose my breath even more. I gasped for air while my hands went to fist and I turn over to my knees and hands. I hunched over while my eyes were wide and I would suck and suck in air but it felt like nothing was coming in.

"What do we do?!?" One of the guys hissed.

"Let's just take him to Boss, and see what boss wants to do. Because if Boss finds out that we let this one go he's going to kill us."

I was starting to cough and it felt like I was dying. Like. I'm seriously dying.

"Well, get him!" I heard something smack, and I think someone got hit, I don't know. I'm trying to stay alive by trying to fûckin breathe. I started to cough and my hands went to my neck but I couldn't really grab my neck since I would fall on my face, but one of my hands did. But that made me to cough even more.

I felt someone grab my arm and yank me back to my feet. I felt that I wasn't holding my pillow anymore. I looked on the ground and I didn't see it! Where did I leave at!?! I turned around and pushed him away and ran towards the garbage can, with me not even breathing. You know how hard that is?!?

I grabbed my pillow case and when I grasped it I was yanked back and my pillow case was ripped out of my hands. "D-don't!" I chocked out. I went to reach for it but the guy that was holding me yanked me till I had to walk backwards. I got my breath back so I tried to get out of his grasp but he got my hands and twisted them back painfully.

"What's in the bag boy." The other guy asked.

"Oh. You know, the usual. Dîck pics." I said but my arms were about to break from this guy.

I saw him open it and dump all my clothes out. "You bîtch!" I said while I struggled again but I yelled out in pain when he twisted my arms once more.

"He's clear. Let's go." He lets go of the pillow case and walked past us. I was about to be dragged, but I kicked his shin and ran towards it before it flew away. I got it but the next second, I was getting punched and dragged to a car. They tossed me in the back, locking the doors in child lock and driving me away.

I looked down at my hands with somewhat already swollen eyes and saw both of the pictures. I let out a sigh and placed them in my pocket.

*****

I was yanked out while they did the same with my hands. One of them lead while the other guy held my arms right behind my back were I would hiss time to times when I would step. We climbed up stairs and they opened a door. We walked in and some others guys were here but they were drinking or smoking. They pushed me towards another set of stairs and walked me to this dark oak door. They knocked and said, "boss." Someone said come in so they opened the door and pushed me in.

They were behind me, and they let go of my hands. I tripped over my feet, and I landed on my already busted knees. I hissed slightly and stopped myself with my hands. I looked up and my eyes saw the legs of two chairs and the front of a desk.