4

The cool night air of the market grounds willed me to tug my sombre coat close to me.
Luke had just left to hide out at his friends house due to the large slumber party that his younger sister was hosting.
I just really want things to die down but I guess that's the price you have to pay when you have such a great passion.
Lifting my head to recollect my surroundings gained unwanted attention do I began to speed walk and take larger steps.
I could already hear them asking one another and calling to me;
"Hey is that Isolde Rivera?"
"Omg! It's Isolde"
"Hey! Rivera?!"

I just kept running. I turned into a corner, threw off my navy coat and swapped it for a less heavy, brown jacket and a hat.
'That'll keep them off my scent for a while' I thought as I gathered enough energy to pick up the pace and run.
Finally, I arrived at a line of stores that were seemingly unnoticeable so I stormed into a petite cafe, found a seat away from the window and watched the crowd pass by.
Sighing to myself I also began so change out of my navy blue pumps into some trainers and waited.
"Um, excuse me but aren't you-"
"For fuck's sake!", I growled,"can't anyone just leave me..."
I had looked up to meet the face I was waiting for,  "...alone."