3

My eyes scanned the market area for a certain well known profile whilst I stayed hidden in the shadows.
I couldn't stand one more day with those annoying people at my heels.
I didn't ask for such popularity- I just wanted to do what I love best and enjoy my life with my boyfriend (and possibly some privacy).
Apparently, that's not allowed.

  My thoughts came to an abrupt end when my phone chimed. I turned around to find a very flustered yet relieved Luke.
"What's up with you?" I questioned with a tinge of mockery in my voice.
"Nothing much. I was just chased by a group of screaming girls asking for pictures-   nothing too important" he replied,  also applying mockery to his tone.

Both laughing, my eyes casted themselves upon the busy crowd once again to be met with those of a guy who seemed to be in a rush.
To my right, a forming group of fangirls were approaching so after giving him a warm smile, I grabbed Luke's sleeve and we made our way.

I know that I shouldn't even be thinking this but the way his smile made me feel-  like the sun had just shone brighter.
I don't know if it was love or not but I do know that it made my day.
I felt like I had to see him again so as we ran I turned my head and even through the mob of advancing girls, I could see that he too had indeed left.