Chapter 5

🎵 Oooh yea yeah yeah 🎵

The music beats was just tempting and deceiving everyone to feel loved

SALLY'S POV.

The music was on and he starred at me with that his heart melting dimples giving me that bad boys deep message as he moved closer to me, and his tempted pink lips went agape and he started miming the song.

🎤 My doctor say my cure dey on top
your body oh 🎤
All the times we you do you bad am
🎼 sorry oh. 🎵
Gimme me love we better pass money
Oh
🎻Wey sweet pass honey oh. 🎸

He mimed adorably looking straight into my  eyes, moving his hands towards my arms as I felt his warm hands on mine, I don't know how I can explain the feelings I felt, something so chilled!!!.

🎼 If na fight make I fight for the love
If na craze make I craze for the love
🎵 If na fight I go fight for the love 🎵
Don't want any complication
🎷 This is a situation. 🎺

This time around Bashir made his way to my back, whispering some thing deeply into my ears, at same time helping my body to move the way he wants , I can believe this!!

Bashir is really controlling me and I don't know why I can't stop it, don't be a fool Sally, his really doing some things to me that constantly send shivers down my spine, bad boy! You are not just my type! But I must confess that I wanted more from him.

Baby oh
Baby oh
🎶 I want to love you for life 🎶
Baby oh
Baby oh

Like seriously? Will  he really love me for life? Forever? I don't know what to do anymore, this guy is driving me crazy.

Come make I love you for life
Sally my personal
🎵
Baby girl you are the one 🎵
Love way I love you now
This kind love way I love you now

What? What the nerve, am I common product to be personally his own just like that. We'll maybe am mistaken, may be his trying make me his officially but why is he using the harsh way?

🎵 Girl I wanna be your customer 🎵
For your love I 'll be hustler
Love wey I love you now
Every super woman needs a superman
Your love gives me joy we I no fit 🎵 Understand 🎵

What silly customer? You should really hustle for my love Mr because you won't get it that easy, indeed an your super woman and I hope all what you are saying is true Bashir

Shhh Sally! I don't want to ruin this moment with I and Bashir's bad memories. And I don't when I found my self blushing, we are now moving from side to side romantically and Bash hand is now on my waist , I can see Alfred and Femi obstructing Mr ola from stopping the music. Whats his problem?

Fine girl you need no other man
🎼 (no other man) 🎵
Your love gives me joy we I no fit.
explain.
🎵 Girl I wanna! 🎵
🎵 Girl I wanna!! 🎵
🎷Give me good love and no other.

I wish and hope to be true Bashir, I hope you would love me genuinely one day, I hope you will get to know the real me and I hope we will get to know each other because the feelings am feeling right know is something I can't control, I just wish for this to be a dream but is not, I think am falling in....

You wey the burst up my medulla 🎵
🎻 Say na you were dey rise up my
temperature x2🎸

I found my self so lost in my dream land, Bashir is really making me to dance to his beats and I don't know when I let my waist wine slowly and stylishly as led by his warm cute arms.