Remember the Zodiacs

It's been three years since the incident, and Capricorn was in school to be a detective. She wanted to catch the guy that killed her family. At the moment, she was shadowing a real detective who just so happened to be working the zodiac's case. The detective, Detective Orion, walked in with the gruff police, who's name is now known as Officer Zayn, who worked Leo and Gemini's case all those years ago.

"Well, we found a new piece of evidence." Orion told them. "I can't believe we overlooked it. Through all the DNA tests we did, they don't exist. They have no birth certificate, here or elsewhere."

"That's impossible, though." Officer Zayn grumbled. "When I worked those kids case, they had 'em."

"I suppose we should redefine the word 'impossible' then." Capricorn snapped. "What's the new piece of evidence, Detective?"

The detective held out a picture. It had twelve people in it, each as different as the next. It was a beautiful picture, but to Capricorn, it was sad. It was her friends' memory preserved in just one picture? Where were the other pictures?

"Capricorn, you're in it." The Detective pointed out. "I thought you said you ere a neighbor."

"I wasn't. These eleven people were my family." Capricorn crossed her arms.

"Can you identify them all for me? It'll help a lot." Orion told her. "Tell us who they were, their relations to each other."

"Of Course." Capricorn agreed, staring at the picture.

The first girl in the picture had a goofy grin on and had put bunny ears, with her fingers, on the boy next to her. Her formerly red hair was now a faded pink and was tucked behind slightly pointed ears. Her brown eyes had a mischievous light in them that meant she had done something. Capricorn pointed to her.

"That one's Aries, she was our leader and savoir. She took us in when nobody else was willing. She loved a good prank and constantly came up with something fun to do. She was strong, not just physically. She carried our sadness when we couldn't. Aries' boyfriend was Leo, and her best friend was Scorpio. Aries roomed with Sagittarius."

Then, they heard a scream. "What'd you do to Taurus?"

"We made it look like he was on his period." Aries smiled.

The Detective nodded, taking notes. Capricorn moved on to the next one, who hurt so much. It was a young, black boy with a giant grin on his face. He had deep brown eyes that looked so genuine and happy it made you smile on the spot. He had a mop of curly brown hair on his head that looked like an untamed jungle. He seemed unaware of the bunny ears atop his head.

"He's Taurus. He was sweet and kinda stubborn. He protected his friends at all costs, but he was impulsive when it came to feelings. He saved a life at one point. Taurus always refused to leave anyone lonely. He was a big cuddly bear, despite seeming so strong. His bestfriends were Aquarius and Sagittarius. He was my boyfriend. He roomed with Virgo."

Capricorn lightly punched him in the shoulder and rolled her eyes.

"Ouch! My shoulder!" Taurus dramatically yelled, clutching his shoulder.

Capricorn took a deep breath and wiped the tears that fell. She pointed to the next one and took a shaky breath. It was a girl with strawberry-blonde hair and hazel eyes. She had pale skin and freckles lining her body. A smirk showed on her face as she stood on her tiptoes. She had a devilish glint in her eyes.

"That's Gemini. She was always up to something, usually something stupid. But she was the perfect shoulder to cry on. She loved ABBA with a passion. She was really emotional, but most of us were. She was never afraid to let us see her cry. She brought the crazy to the mansion. She was pan. Her brother and best friend was Leo. Her boyfriend and other best friend was Libra. She roomed with Aquarius."