Just Yesterday

A/N: Kinda a filler because I feel like I need this chapter

"Hey, Gem! Aries! Come here!"  Taurus yelled to the two, who were playing cards.

The girls went up to the bull only to find him looking at the first picture on the wall. The one of the three of them hitting each other with water balloons.

"I remember that day!" Gemini squeals. "It was the first time I laughed since Leo and I were separated!"

"I totally won that." Aries yelled triumphantly.

"No way!" Taurus denied. "I did!"

"Actually, it went a little like this...." Gemini said.

    "Hey guys!" Aries yelled through the mansion, despite everyone being in the same room. Back then, her hair was a natural brown.
    "You don't have to dream everything, Air." Taurus groaned.
     "Don't be such a sour grape, Taur." Gemini crossed her arms. "What's up, ram?"
      That's when the first shot rang out. Aries had hit Taurus square in the face with a water balloon. Gemini ran to the corner of the room, setting up a camera that the other two were unaware of. Taurus went into the kitchen only to find a bunch of water balloons. He grabbed two and ran back into the other room.
   He flung them at Gemini and Aries, who shielded themselves with pillows. Gemini screamed while Aries cackled. The trio ran into the kitchen and started flinging water balloons at each other. The squealed and laughed at each other, ganging up on one another, and having an overall great time.
   The three, each with only two water balloons left, fled back into the living room. Each threw one. While Taurus was about to throw the last one, they heard...
  SNAP!
  Gemini's camera had went off.

"None of us won." Gemini shrugged.

"I should've. And would've if it wasn't for your camera." Taurus argued.

Aries walked over to another one. "Hey, Scorp!"

Scorpio walked over and noticed Aries was staring at the one where the two were standing back to back with finger guns.

"Remember this?" Aries asked, staring at the memory.

"'Course I do." Scorpio smiled, taking in the memory.

   "Ahahahaha!" Aries shrieked, taking Libra's glasses.
"I need those!" Libra yelled. His hair was shorter then. He didn't have bangs and his glasses didn't need to keep his hair from his face.
"That's a shame!" Aries laughed. Her hair was newly bleached, making it a pure white.
"What did I do?" Libra groaned.
"You tried to poison me last night." Scorpio hissed, jumping on Libra's back.
"I gave you fish for dinner! How is that poison?" Libra asked, alarmed.
"I hate fish! And Aries does too!" Scorpio announced. "Also you literally can't cook."
"Rude." Libra mumbled, trying to shake her off. "Please just give me my glasses back and get off my back."
      "Eh, no." Aries replied, laughing.
"You guys are like Charlie's Angels." Virgo laughed.
"We are!" Scorpio smiled, getting off Libra.
       "Hey, Gem! Take a picture!" Aries yelled, standing back to back with Scorpio. The two raised their finger guns and looked at the camera with grins.

"That was a fun day." Scorpio smiled dreamily, as if remembering a peaceful time.

"I miss stuff like that." Aries agreed, staring at the picture some more.