Leo. Did. WHAT??

"Leo? Where the hell are you?" Libra asked when he received the phone call.

Of course, Leo had called Gemini. But Gemini was long asleep, so Libra had picked up the phone instead.

"Nice to talk to you too, Libra." Leo sarcastically said through the phone.

"Seriously! I thought you went for hot chocolate!" Libra whisper-shouted.

"Can I talk to my sister?" Leo sighed. "It's important."

"She's asleep. She needs the rest." Libra responded, huffing. "What is it?"

"I got arrested..." Leo trailed off.

"You. Did. What??" Libra whisper-screamed. "You are so dead!"

"I know, I know. Can you guys come get me out? I'll explain later." Leo sighed.

"Fine." Libra agreed. "But you're a dead man, Leo."

"Have been for a while now."

The line went dead. Libra looked down at Gemini, who clutched his arm. He gently picked her up and swung her onto his back. He might've left her, but if she woke up it would be harder to explain why he left. The scale walked downstairs and sighed. There all his friends gathered-including Taurus and Capricorn, who had finished shopping-and bickered on the couch. Upon seeing him, Aquarius was the first up.

"How is she?" Aquarius ran up to him. She looked around desperately.

"Shh." Libra hushed her and turned around, revealing the girl. "She's fine for the moment. But we've got a much bigger problem."

"And that is?" Aries asked, rising from the couch as well.

"I'll explain in a sec. Q, can you take her?" Libra asked his fellow air sign.

Aquarius nodded and carried Gemini bridal-style to the couch. Libra stood in front of everyone nervously.

"So, Gemini's Phone rang and I picked it up because it was Leo. And he was like 'can I talk to my sister?' And I was like, 'She's asleep, what do you need?' And he said he got arrested. Isn't that a funny story?" Libra nervously laughed.

"Leo. Did. WHAT???" Capricorn yelled, before Taurus and Virgo placed their hands over her mouth.

"He is so screwed when he gets home. Dish duty for a month." Aries declared. "And I might slap him."

"Me too! How the hell did he get arrested?" Scorpio roared.

"He said he'd explain later. Let's just pick him up." Libra sighed.

"What about Gemini?" Sagittarius asked. "We can't leave her here."

"True. Explaining that everyone left to get her brother that got arrested might not be the best for her." Virgo agreed.

"Me, Sag, And Aqua will stay with her. Besides Leo and Libra, us three are probably closest to her." Taurus suggested.

"That works. Plus, we can cook." Aquarius agreed.

"Since whe-" Scorpio got cut off by Sagittarius' hand.

"I guess we'll see you later." Virgo agreed, pulling his girlfriend out of earshot.

————

"I hate my life." Leo grumbled as he stood behind the bars.

"Hey, I know you. I worked your case." One officer, an older man with gray hair and glasses said. He had a thick mustache. "You're a good kid. So, why'd you punch the dude?"

"He broke up with my little sister." Leo shrugged. "After all the two of us have been through, I couldn't stand the thought of anyone hurting her."