Chapter 21: 69TH DAY

Start from the beginning

Smirking, you held your chin up as you fixed your jacket's collar.

"Let's get this concert over with."

-

"Let's take this concert slow," Namjoon whispered, looking at every one of the boys that were a little alerted while getting ready.

Jules stared at the boys around her. Eating the food that Namjoon had sweetly offered and ordered for her, she sat quietly as the others worked their magic in speaking about the potential threats of today.

"Namjoon hyung, I saw her today," Jimin said through his teeth. He was angry. Angry and tired of pretending that the woman working closely with them was still around; she hurt his members and his family, Jimin furiously couldn't contain himself any longer. "It was so hard for me to pretend I didn't despise the very sight of her."

"I haven't seen her in a while," Yoongi mumbled, shrugging, "Thankfully, or else I would've ripped her into two."

Jules chewed loud as she laughed. "At least she isn't after you all personally like she is for me apparently," the pregnant woman piped, "I still don't understand what I did to deserve this."

Jungkook sat next to Jules, watching her eat before staring back at Namjoon and saying, "I think it's because of your relationship with hyung."

Jules blushed and Namjoon grew awkward.

Hoseok grinned. "Right the infamous video at an office table..."

Namjoon's eyes narrowed. "How'd you-"

"Y/N told us," Jin snorted, smirking himself and seeing Jules and Namjoon grow red.

"Y/N also mentioned how she wishes to keep a copy of it," Jin laughed and Jules's eyes widened at that. Namjoon rolled his eyes, clearly noting how it was obvious a move from you to do such a thing.

"Why wou-"

"Don't ask," Namjoon murmured, not wanting to explain to the woman carrying his child why your perverted-self liked to use humour as a coping mechanism throughout all this mess.

"Hopefully today goes smoothly," Taehyung whispered, the only one that seemed to be scared over the situation that they were placed in.

Jimin pursed his lips, noticing the worry on the boy's face. "It will. It will go smoothly considering BangPD is also in on everything. The police have been informed and if anything goes down at all, our boss will be on top of things."

"Noona," Jungkook piped, refreshing the plan, "You stay here until the night is completely over with."

She rolled her eyes. "Why am I here again?"

"I need to keep an eye on you, make sure you're alright at all times."

She nodded, grumbling under her breath as she ate. "I can take care of myself."

"Trust me, I know that," Namjoon laughed out, staring over at the mirror one last time as he moved towards the door. He allowed for a few guards to come in and the rest of the boys got on their feet and started to move as well. He continued, back moving out the door, "But security is here for better protection. Stay in here and don't come out, okay?"

She didn't say anything for a second and all the boys glared over at her, waiting for her to look them in the eyes and respond. Sighing, and seeing that all were worried, Namjoon's eyes glanced over at her tummy and Jules melted in her response – giving in.

"Okay," Jules sighed, defeated.

-

"Okay," you chirped, excited.