Chapter 17: Aftermath

3 weeks.

3 weeks after.

Was it a month? Blinking in and out of consciousness for the first week as you slept and held his hand was most of what you held. Namjoon's hand, you didn't let go even when you were asleep in the hospital. He came in disguise. The boys came. It was hard for them to come together, but when they did, you were barely ever awake.

That was the first week.

The second, you slowly started to eat and wake again. You had asked to be left alone and have no visitors when you woke up more often the second week. Numb, waking in night sweats, and screaming most of the time, you didn't want anyone to be near you as you dealt with yourself.

Kennah had been a part of you the first time around and kept you somewhat sane. But this, this right now, this...this was worse. And the fact that you could no longer see Kennah added to the additional aftermath of the trauma your mind kept making your revisit.

The third week, you saw them again. When you saw Namjoon, you held soft smiles and soft eyes. He took care of you, and instead of growling in his face like you would've 2 months ago, you allowed him to feed you, help get out of your gown when the nurses came to sponge-bathe you, and even dropped you off in a wheel-chair over to the psychiatric doctors they had scheduled for you.

Namjoon paid, scheduled, and took care of everything with the help of BangPD who was angry over the boy's actions, but grateful everyone, including you, were alive in the end.

During this third week, when you did talk to him, he didn't bother or question you about a lot as you finally started to speak. It took you two weeks to see him, and to say a few words, and he was patient. That made your heart swell for him, but you didn't say it out loud. You didn't understand how to.

You had started to head off to therapy, rehabilitation, and overall talks about the trauma that occurred. Under the influence of any help you could get, the night terrors stopped after unnerving sessions of what you called 'stupid hypnosis lies'. Surprisingly, it worked and you were shocked over it doing so. Did you remember the process well, no, all you remembered was sleeping and waking up better and being able to talk to the doctors treating you regarding your accident.

Police were informed over your abduction and you did nothing but cutely nod when BangPD took that step. Feeling Namjoon's hand rubbing at your back when they questioned you, it was easy for you to spill the truth.

They were shocked over the mess and asked about to USB being talked about. You looked up at Namjoon who glanced in your direction.

"I've destroyed it officers," he said lightly, "I thought it was for the best and got too scared."

You let that information sit with you. More importantly, the feeling of his hand soothing you was enough to not have you speak. You liked him touching you. Resting your head at the side of his torso, you waited for the police to be down filing down their questions.

More treatments, more talk. Your speech grew more and more, and when Yoongi and Jimin came by to apologize for being terrible to you in beginning. Seeing them with flowers and gifts was enough for you to laugh and finally snap out with a cute comeback. Sassiness and control in your voice back, you were stable in conversations again.

The rest of the boys came and you laughed. They made you laugh. You finally managed to join the rest of them and tease Jin about the brothel.

The day you got discharged was the day you finally allowed yourself to go online and see what was written and reported on you. Bangtan's fans found out about them visiting you in the hospital and you were instantly written as Jin's close friend again. Love was being spread and sent your way by their fans and you smiled while reading the nice comments. So far, so good with the transition and move from the hospital to the dorm.