Telling RFA

Zen POV

MC asked me to call some members of the RFA to tell them about her pregnancy. She did not want to do it in a chatroom because I think she is still a little shaken by the hacker incident and does not want rumors to spread. I look at MC she was taking a nap on the couch, She did not have a very good sleep last night because she had morning sickness. I take my phone and move into our room so I won't disturb MC. I first called Seven.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven: "Oh heya Zen!"

"Morning Seven. I uh actually called to tell you something." I put my hand behind my head.

Seven: "Alright shoot, whatcha need?"

"Oh no, I don't need anything. It is just...." I trail off from my sentence

Seven: "Zen are you alright? You're not acting like yourself." I sigh 

"I'm fine just a little stressed but thanks for worrying" I hear Seven open a can of PHD pepper 

Seven: "alright if you say so. Anyway, what were you going to tell me."

"MC she-she is pregnant" I hear seven spit out some of his drink

Seven: "What! your kidding right!"

"Seven why the hell would I joke about this!" I cover my mouth "God i'm sorry I need to be quiet MC is sleeping. She was puking early this morning"

Seven: "Wow you really aren't joking. do you want me to do anything I know paparazzi are already going crazy around you two and they don't even know about MC's pregnancy" I sit on our bed

"To be honest I don't think you can do anything. Unless if you see some bad article try and keep it away from MC. I don't want her to get upset."

Seven: "I will keep an eye out. What about the other members?"

"We still need to tell them you are my first call."

Seven: "Alright I need to get back to work but call if you need anything alright"

"Alright thanks, Seven"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

I hang up and Call the other members Yoosung was happy and said that if we ever needed a babysitter he could babysit. I found it sweet that he was so thoughtful and kind but then again that is just the Yoosung we all know and love. Jumin was happy despite him having trouble showing emotion. I kept Jumins call short because I was afraid about my allergy. when I called Jaehee she was the most excited and happy out of everyone being one of my fans and one of my friends. I could not stress enough on her how important it was not to share the information, she understood, of course, she wished me and MC a good day before hanging up because of work. I put down my phone and walk back out into the living room it was about 12 pm MC to my surprise is still sleeping. I sit next to her on the couch she is so cute when she sleeps. 

MC POV

I wake up with my head on Zens lap zen was watching a musical on the television. I sit up and stretch. 

Zen: "Oh you're awake! I called everyone." I look at zen and smile 

"Thanks, zen." I sigh and Zen pauses the television.

Zen: "whats wrong? I know that sigh" I fall back onto Zen's lap this time I am on my back. Zen looks down at me. "Come on babe you can tell me"

"Zen you don't think me being pregnant will hurt you do you?" Zens face shifts.

Zen: "I" Zen sighs 

"Zen!" I sit up "If this is going to hurt your dream then I don't want to be pregnant!"

Zen: "Babe I don't know if this will hurt me. Calm down take deep breaths you will hurt yourself" I start to cry "Oh babe" Zen hugs me

"I-I'm so sorry. I just don't want to be a burden to you or to your dream." Zen does not respond "Zen?"

Zen: "Can you do something for me?" I sniffle

"Okay"

Zen: "Just take a deep breath" zen tightens his grip "please I need to know your okay. I don't want you to hurt yourself" I put my face in Zens shoulder and take a deep breath. "I know it is stressful and you have been going through a lot of mood swings cramps and morning sickness but for now this is the best I can do" I wrap my arms around Zen "You trust me right?" I nod in his shoulder. We stay silent for about 10 min before I pull away from Zen.

"Zen what will happen if-" Zen cuts me off

Zen: "Shhh don't worry about that. That's my job all I need you to do is to be the happy bubbly MC I love" I give him a smile and he smiles back "you can do that can't you"

"Alright I can do that" Zen kisses me 

Zen: "And please don't cry unless it is from happiness I don't like to see you sad" He takes his hand and wipes away a tear. I grab his hand and hold it to my heart.

"You think that you don't know how to make me happy but what you just did make me the happiest girl in the world" Zen then takes my hand and puts it on his heart 

Zen: "Hey look our hearts are beating at the same pace" I giggle 

"yea they are" I take my hand off of Zens heart, Zen does the same. I look at the time 2:30 pm "HOLY CRAP! HOW LONG WAS I SLEEPING FOR"

Zen: "A pretty long time I was afraid you wouldn't wake up" Zen blushed and scratched his head "You must be hungry huh?"

"Yea I am" Zen gets up 

Zen: "Here I can get something for you. What do you want?"

"A sandwich? Maybe some tea too?" Zen smiled 

Zen: "Alright! that is something I can do. I will be right back" Zen walked into the kitchen and about 15min later came back with some food for me. "Sorry, we are running out of bread so I had to use the end pieces" I shrug and start eating the sandwich.

"Thanks, Zen" He flops back down on the couch and turns off the TV. "You should really take a nap you where with me when I was sick this morning" Zen looked over at me he had faint circles around his eyes. "Come on babe if you worry about me then I should worry about you"

Zen: "well I did practice today and I have nothing else to do" I was already done my sandwich and I was drinking my tea. "Alright, wake me up if you need me though." I put my tea down and reposition myself.

"Here we can snuggle if it makes you feel better" Zen lied down on my legs, I had them crossed so that I could make a pillow for him I take the blanket I was using and put it over him. "there" Zen blushed 

Zen: "I kinda feel like a baby...... you need to stop being so cute" I put my hand on his head and laugh.

"Your not a baby your just my boyfriend who I love and I want to take care of" I lean over and kiss his nose.

Zen: "Gahhh MC don't do that! you're getting me flustered!" 

"I know its really cute" Zen makes a pouty face 

Zen: "It's so hard being handsome" I giggle 

"Alright, Mr. Handsome time to take a nap" Zen smiled and closed his eyes. Knowing Zen he will wake up in about an hour but for now, I will enjoy his warmth especially since its cold outside.