The Lamb And The Wolf Princess

"yah!! Are you sure?"

"sure of what?"

"inviting them here of course! Stop acting like nothing happen Lucy, you get stressed out enough today and its only like what?! Your 2nd day here but so many shits happened"

"Cmon brother im good, and i believe your kids wont be too much for me to handle. They are a good kid i have keeping an eye and you guys" Lucy walk to her dresser to get her clothes and planning to take a bath, she need her bath. It will relax her.

Rapmon just shighing feeling himself getting older by ten years after finding out nasty things happened in her life. Again he cant help but blam himself for that, for not being there and protect their beloved brother.

He suddenly remember his parents, his parents are very fond of the twins they treated them like their own child, his mother will faint knowing the reason behind Jason death and he dont want that. From what he knows their family member only knew Jason died from illness since he has been the weakest between the twins. Lucy also dont want them to know, to save his last dignity as a man she said.

He plamed his face and massaging his forehead getting dizzy suddenly. He heard the bell rang telling him that the boys are here.

He walks unlocking the door, startled by the energic Taehyung.

"Hyungggg.. Where is noona?"

"Woah chill Tae tae.. She is taking a bath right now go sit down you making me dizzy"

"Ah.. Mianhe hyung hehe" Taehyung go to the sit and turning on the tv since the house is being too silent for his liking.

One by one all the boys has gathered and talking to each other fighting over what should they will order for lunch.

"Boys, you can just order anything think of it as my house warming foods" she told them and sit on her favorite place on the window. Seeing that Taehyung grins and move to sit next to her.

"Noona, you good? I heard that you dont feel well"

Smiling she resured Taehyung that she is indeed okay just a bit winded by the jet lag and different air makes him nod and smile widely.

"Noona you know what this morning i clean the house.. I help Jin hyoung sweep the floor and it was very cleaned now"
Smiling a littke at how cute Taehyung telling her that she pat his head couple of time, treating him like kids. Taehyung doesn't mind he likes to be patted on the head from the people he respect and he wants the new noona to like him.

"You did a good joob Tae.. Jin is lucky to have a good kid like you as his dongsaeng" hearing the praised Taehyung gets even happier. Jimin seeing how close Taehyung with rhe new noona approach them wanting to get closer too, even jungkook the awkward boy.

Jimin and Taehyung talking so much and its fine for Lucy, she likes hearing the boys talking and laughing it relax her even Jungkook joins them. She knew how awkward Jungkook can be towards a girl he unfamiliar with, thats why she dont take initiative to talk to him. She just listened and smile a little not forgetting to pat Taehyung head and Jimin too sometimes.

Jimin like the new noona too, she is different. Yes, she don't talk much but she treated them like normal human being not some famous boy group member. He loves being in BTS he is glad that they gained fame and lots of fans supporting them. But he needs no they someone to treat them like a normal kid being except for jin, he is old hehe.

Jungkook likes the new noona, she dont pushed him to talk to her, its awkward but bearable. Most noona keep trying to make him talks despite knowing that he is shy and awkward. But she dont thats why Jungkook feel relax and can be his awkward self towards girl instead of pushing him to be talkative to stranger. Yes Lucy is very much stranger to him despite her being Namjoon hyung sister, but she is an okay stranger not to mention she is very pretty. Fairy noona thats what Taehyung tell him about her, and he agreed with that.

Namjoon just sitting, staring at whats in front of him silently. He cant help how he loves the sight in front of him. He likes seeing Lucy with the maknae lines, even though she just offering small smile but she looks relax. He snapped a picture and save it because he knew that this sight is not happening everyday. Her being circled by the maknae lines, smiling while stroking Taehyung head.

He want to send the picture to his uncle to show him that she is ok in here so no need to worry. He will doo that later right now he need to control his hyung to not fighting over the food.

"Lucy ah~" hearing her named being called by Hoseok she turned her head to answer him

"Yes hoseok sshi?"

"No no no don't use sshi at me or at us, just called us oppa instead. Since you are joonie sister and the maknae lines seems to like you so much so lets get closer to each other ne?"

"hmm okay hoseok oppa, so what is it?"

"Oh yeah, since we cant decie what to eat why dont you choose?"

"No oppa you guys choose im okay with anything beside im not a picky eater"

"what about we just take one menu each and we shared, i will take sushi and chicken for Lucy since she dont eat pork. But you guys feel free to ordered some pork, she don't mind just dont order any alcohol baverage okay.. Not even a beer just get some cola"

"why?its not like whe will order a beer tho but im curious" asked Yoongi. He is not usually this curios but somehow his nosy guts was sparked alive each time Lucy get involved.

"Just don't, Lucy hates alcohol with passion" just nodding Yoongi back to look at the list of menu he wants to order.

Jin on the other hands not making any sounds or comments, he who usually very energic tho him being the eldest just observed this time. He can sense the tense in Rapmon voice, but dont want to be busy body himself he choose to remind quite until the time Rapmon telling him what haunting him so much. Because thats what usually happens but on the other hands his gut telling him that this will be different because this is the big things between the two brother sister.