26

Sienna's POV

Let's just say the drive to our house was stressful. Through the phone, all I could hear was yells and shouting. Bethany was seriously confused on what to do and Chris was off hyperventilating. Her contractions were happening way too frequent and the ambulance still hasn't arrived. Even Nathan seemed stressed when we reached the house. It was dark and quiet outside and you'd probably never assume that somebody was screaming there lungs out inside.

"I'm going to check on the kids. Have fun with Bloated Beth over there." I gave Nathan a whack for that and I quickly headed for the sitting room.

"Oh god. Are you okay?" I questioned taking in Beth's face. She was quite red and there were tears running down her cheeks.

"No. I can't do this." She said shaking her head.

"Yes you can," I eyed my brother in the corner and glared at him.

"Christopher come here." His face whipped to mine and I gave him my worst death stare. He quickly scooted over, abandoning the paper bag.

"You can both do this. Chris hold Bethany's hand, tell her it's gonna be okay because it is. It's going to be fine and soon your gonna be holding your child. You'll have your very own baby in your hands and you need to realise that." Chris silently nodded and grabbed Bethany's hand. I backed up slightly running out of ideas.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now.

"Oh um, Nathan you hear him? He's calling me. Gotta go, I'll be back in a minute!" I dashed upstairs avoiding their protests. I walked to the nursery and found nothing.

"Nathan?" I questioned and walked to the cribs. The empty cribs.

I walked out of the nursery and quickly walked to our bedroom. I breathed a sigh of relief when Nathan's brown head of hair came into view. He was sitting on our bed as the twins messed about in their play pen- that's probably getting too small for them now. "Nate- Hey, you alright?" I questioned. Nathan was really upset the other day and I'm still wary about certain things. But he seems to be getting better, more alive if that's even the right word for it and to see him with the kids and the smile on all their faces melts my heart. But he wasn't smiling right now.

"I'm okay. Just thinking about Bethany makes me think how I missed these little guys birth. I should've tried to get into contact with you after that night. I'm really sorry." I stood their my mouth slight ajar. He's sorry? I quickly sat down glancing at the twins who were oblivious to everything except when one of them stole a toy off another. "What Nathan- no never. You can't apologise for not getting in contact with me. I never gave you my number and you didn't give you mine. It's nobody's fault. Shit happens that you can't control." I shrugged and a grin appeared on Nathan's face.

"What?" I questioned and his blue eyes met mine. "It's just funny- this whole situation. I mean your brothers girlfriend is about to give birth on our carpet." Nathan exclaimed and I smiled widely.

Our.

"No way. The ambulance is coming. I hope." I laughed and suddenly I heard noises from the driveway. Nate raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ambulance?"

"Ambulance."