2.1 - A Whole New Paradise

After a week of concealing myself to the four walls of my room, I hear three loud thuds on my bedroom door. Before I can respond, in glides the King.

"Your majesty," I courtesy, hopping out of bed. I examine his maroon velvet coat, draped in gold chains. I then realise my current attire.

"Need not bother my dear," the King admits acknowledging my haste, reaching for my robe to drape over my small frame.

"What brings you to my door, my lord?" I probe, waltzing towards the gold-stained window.

The King follows close behind me, "I was hoping we could take a walk throughout the kingdom. Visit the library perhaps. I know you mustn't be able to read but-"

"I can read, your grace." I boast, then slouch a little lower.

"Really? How peculiar. Any favourite authors, better yet, poets?" the King probed, resting his chin on his fist.

"Well," I began, "Joan Bosca and Pietro Bembo were the last works I read before-" I swallowed the lump that had built up within my throat, "Before I came here."

"Hmm, European writers," He could sense my discomfort. "Prepare yourself and get dressed, and I'll open your mind to a whole new world of persuasion of the tongue."

_______________________________________________________

After exploring the beautiful, vast castle and exceptional library, the King took me down to the gardens for tea and biscuits. Spending the day with him exposed him to me in an amiable light. He was intelligent, strong, handsome, well-spoken; He was everything a King should be.

 He was intelligent, strong, handsome, well-spoken; He was everything a King should be

"Your library is really quite extraordinary. How I could get lost in a book every day and still never live to see every book unturned." I blushed, sipping the sweet tea leaves.

"If that would make you happy, you are free to go about the castle. You are my guest, not my prisoner." The King explained, reaching over to brush a crumb off my lower chin.

"I must admit, you're people have taken good care of me. I am very grateful for your hospitality within your home."

"The pleasure is all mine," The King begins, as he shuffles closer towards me. "My, you are beautiful. If I had my way I would have you right now, right here amongst the daisies." He bid, kissing me delicately.

I bite my lip, "Your grace, you really are forward with your thoughts," I fluster, straightening out my dress

I bite my lip, "Your grace, you really are forward with your thoughts," I fluster, straightening out my dress. It was hard to refrain the thought, for he was such a powerful flirt.

The King began kissing the sweet spot below my earlobe, as his hand slid up my dress. "Please your grace, not here, not like this," I begged.

"I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable Scarlett. You really do have a pull over me, although it has only been a little over a week since I was first graced by your company." He admitted.

"You are quite eager, I understand your position."

The King paused for a moment, "I know I shouldn't show weakness, but I am only human. I have no heir, I must keep the Tudor Dynasty strong and the pressure to do so is overwhelming. Each time I layed with Katherine, it stopped being because we wanted too, but more because we had to." He took a vast sip of his tea, probably hoping there was a shot of whisky to splash against his internal wounds. "I loved her, I really did. That is a rare thing for a King and Queen. But now all the love I had for her is dead, like our hopes of having a son."

And just like that, this evening had stripped the King of his guard and I saw the first true glimpse of Henry. The young man with all the power of England, that craves what we all do. Love. Not only from his Queen or the arms of a lady that has caught his attention that week, but from his country.

"Follow me," I bid, leading Henry into the forest.

"Where are you taking me?" He probed, chasing me as if we were two kids exploring the beauties of life.

"You showed me a whole new world, now let me show you paradise," I said, beginning to undress.

His eyes focused on my lips, then my collarbones..."Scarlett, I am consumed by you." the King exhaled, before rushing over towards me and pinning me to the nearest tree. Our lips moved in sync as his hand ran wildly across my now bare breasts.

"I need you," he breathed against my chest before passionately kissing my left breast, then my navel, then he fell to his knees

"Then take me." I mustered before pushing him to the ground and wrapping my thighs around his torso. I took control, guiding his now erect member inside the warmth of me. We began moving together, both of us barely had time to breath. With every thrust, I felt the King's mind stray further from his obligations and closer to me. Such passion and intensity, my legs began to shake. I called for God but hoped He couldn't hear me.

 I called for God but hoped He couldn't hear me

Upon completion, we rolled beside one another.

"My God, Lady Scarlett. If I thought I knew wild women before, you have triumphed their memory." He laid kisses all over my body. "You will be the end of me Scar, I just know it."